Bailiffs in this country are a joke

Nothing slipped through the net with this I did everything right as far as I am concerned I say a lot of these councils are too quick to send these kind of people to your house for some trumped up charge £500 quid is a lot of money for £11.50 charge for anyone to pay in fact its a ridiculous rip off made legal by some processing court in Northampton

Exactly. It's not even legal. Northampton is a bulking centre. It's daylight robbery.

---------- Post added 29-10-2016 at 17:29 ----------

Unless you have seen the original court order you know Jack all about what he owes just like I dont.

I am not trying to keep "rip off bailiffs in business". I have already said that they are just doing their job as instructed by a COURT ORDER.

Its nothing to do the with bailiffs. London Corporation have pursued the debt and whether the OP agrees with it, has time to deal with, or cares about it, he is the one who has got to deal with it properly.

I note he says that London Corporation dont listen to him, but it should not be them involved now. Its gone to court and been issued. A claim form must be produced and there is a procedure for responding to as shown below:

https://www.gov.uk/respond-to-court-claim-for-money

There is a whole stage for dealing with people who dispute the amount or dispute whether they owe a debt at all.

Ignoring it and acting like a petulant child WILL NOT make it go away.

From the OP's own comment is clear how this debt has accumulated and its going to keep doing so until its resolved properly.

Im trying to be helpful but if people like you and the OP want to dismiss it as sticking up for "rip off" bailiffs and "dodgy" courts then quite frankly there is sod all I can do.

Good luck with your head burying.

He owes the 10 congestion charge. He's right to fight all the way until he gets his day in court. No way 600 can ever be justified.

Exactly. It's not even legal. Northampton is a bulking centre. It's daylight robbery.

Its still a court of law. Its still issuing claim forms. Its still issues orders sealed form Judges. It has EXACTLY the same status and procedure as any other court house.

He owes the 10 congestion charge. He's right to fight all the way until he gets his day in court. No way 600 can ever be justified.

I would agree entirely.

But to get his "day in court" he needs to deal with things. If he feels like he is getting nowhere or does not understand what he needs to do, then he needs to seek out the relevant advice.

What court order? Northampton is a bulking admin center not high court. You know nothing

I am civil litigation lawyer. I know far more than you think.

The claim form will be issued once the company has processed the debt through the bulk admin centre (which for the final time is still a valid court of law). The bailiffs will be acting upon directions within a court order as to how much the debt is and what they are to seek to recover.

Doesn't need to be a "High Court" that processes it.

---------- Post added 29-10-2016 at 17:35 ----------

You think judges are sat in a bulking centre? LMFAO

Who the hell do you think approves court orders? PS: I didn't say they were "sat" anywhere.

All I am trying to quash is this repeated horse crap that Northampton Bulk Centre seemingly is some scam that has now power to do anything. YOU ARE WRONG.

Edited by ECCOnoob

This is what Northampton bulking centre does https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/northampton_county_court_busines

---------- Post added 29-10-2016 at 17:38 ----------

I am civil litigation lawyer. I know far more than you think.

The claim form will be issued once the company has processed the debt through the bulk admin centre (which for the final time is still a valid court of law). The bailiffs will be acting upon directions within a court order as to how much the debt is and what they are to seek to recover.

Doesn't need to be a "High Court" that processes it.

---------- Post added 29-10-2016 at 17:35 ----------

Who the hell do you think approves court orders?

Look at question 2 on the link and stop giving out false information. Like I say all you are doing is helping fraudulent practice from bailiffs, courts and non legal procurement of made up invoices! https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/northampton_county_court_busines

You show me yours I show you mine...

https://www.gov.uk/courts-tribunals/northampton-county-court-business-centre

Anyway, this is all irrelevant. Clearly you think I know nothing about anything and just stand up for my fellow legal workers. Fine.

I have tried giving some general advice to the OP and given my opinion on how their nasty unwarranted rant about Bailiffs was completely unjustified.

Whatever will happen will happen. I'm not being pursued by courts and bailiffs so why should I care.

Unless you have seen the original court order you know Jack all about what he owes just like I dont.

I am not trying to keep "rip off bailiffs in business". I have already said that they are just doing their job as instructed by a COURT ORDER.

Its nothing to do the with bailiffs. London Corporation have pursued the debt and whether the OP agrees with it, has time to deal with, or cares about it, he is the one who has got to deal with it properly.

I note he says that London Corporation dont listen to him, but it should not be them involved now. Its gone to court and been issued. A claim form must be produced and there is a procedure for responding to as shown below:

https://www.gov.uk/respond-to-court-claim-for-money

There is a whole stage for dealing with people who dispute the amount or dispute whether they owe a debt at all.

Ignoring it and acting like a petulant child WILL NOT make it go away.

From the OP's own comment is clear how this debt has accumulated and its going to keep doing so until its resolved properly.

Im trying to be helpful but if people like you and the OP want to dismiss it as sticking up for "rip off" bailiffs and "dodgy" courts then quite frankly there is sod all I can do.

Good luck with your head burying.

What court order I have not seen any court order all Ive got is a bit of scribbled on paper from a certain named bailiff company,and another thing I am certainly not burying my head in the sand.I just refuse point blank to had £550 od quid over of my hard eared money on my door step to some fat scum bag

Edited by Shogun