Bailiffs in this country are a joke

Got me thinking this has I think the council have just sent it straight to the money chasers.

On the other thread you complain about receiving a speeding fine for doing 42 in a 30. You claimed the radar van had parked in front of the 30 sign.

Has it ever occurred to you to take responsibility for your own actions?

I dont think they are proper bailiffs just glorified debt collectors,I said to him why are you dressed like a copper you are a nobody he even had a camera on his coat top pocket...

---------- Post added 29-10-2016 at 18:29 ----------

On the other thread you complain about receiving a speeding fine for doing 42 in a 30. You claimed the radar van had parked in front of the 30 sign.

Has it ever occurred to you to take responsibility for your own actions?

Yes I am I'm going on a speed awareness course

I dont think they are proper bailiffs just glorified debt collectors,I said to him why are you dressed like a copper you are a nobody he even had a camera on his coat top pocket...

---------- Post added 29-10-2016 at 18:29 ----------

Yes I am I'm going on a speed awareness course

The camera is to film people that might otherwise assault them. Oddly, people get irate when bailiffs try to confiscate their stuff. Makes sense really to have that protection.

Did calling him a no-body feel good? I'm sure he's heard it before.

Are you a 5 year old?

If you owe it what makes you think you have a right not to. Pay up.

If you don't owe it, then contest it through the official procedure and get some advice.

Burying your head in the sand will not make this go away. No wonder this has got to bailiff stage.

This is a congestion charge we are talking about , a tax on already taxed to death motorists . I wouldnt pay it either, and i definitely wouldnt be paying a penny to robbing bailiffs .

---------- Post added 29-10-2016 at 20:27 ----------

Ive no intentions of paying a bean to them, if I had £500 odd quid it certainly would not go their way thats for sure.

Good on you mate . I wouldnt either.

This is a congestion charge we are talking about , a tax on already taxed to death motorists . I wouldnt pay it either, and i definitely wouldnt be paying a penny to robbing bailiffs .

---------- Post added 29-10-2016 at 20:27 ----------

Good on you mate . I wouldnt either.

Do not listen to this advice - they are the words of a moron.

You can fight it, you cannot ignore it.

This is not going to go away and you need to sort it out, no-one should have to pay a fine

they feel is unjust however being hotheaded and abuseing people who are only doing their job ( someone has to do it ) is not the way to go .You can get free legal advise about the matter and no-doubt if you had played your cards right here on the Forum. But if you're not prepared to listen then you're heading for a mighty fall .

This can only get worse.

I think I have posted this before but it bears repetition

I had a young lady come into the bureau who had failed to pay a £30 parking fine.

She hadn't bothered with it and hoped it would go away.

It didn't and she now owed £1200.:loopy:

And the bailiffs were on their way.

The bailiff is only doing his job and has the full backing of the law.

You could end up with a lot fewer possessions if you don' t sort it.

Edited by davyboy