Would you report a taxi for speeding?

I have often wondered if there should be a means to report bad drivers so that, say for example you see a dangerous driver travelling north on the M1 at junction 20, the police further up will know of said driver and can look out for them. Either that of the cameras up the motorway can focus on that driver, alert the people that monitor the cameras and any evidence can be recorded for future prosecutions.

I had a belt on but had to move so someone could get out

I didn't have chance to put the belt back on.

I don't know much after apart from what my daughter told me.

Isn't it the drivers responsibility to ensure everyone is strapped in before they set off ?

No it isn't.......

does this not apply then

C+P

The law requires that drivers and passengers aged 14 and over in cars, vans and other commercial vehicles must wear a seatbelt, if available. As a driver you are responsible for ensuring that anyone under the age of 14 wears a seat belt or uses an appropriate child restraint as required by law.?

does this not apply then

C+P

The law requires that drivers and passengers aged 14 and over in cars, vans and other commercial vehicles must wear a seatbelt, if available. As a driver you are responsible for ensuring that anyone under the age of 14 wears a seat belt or uses an appropriate child restraint as required by law.?

Is the OP under 14?