Immigrants result

It's time we started looking after our own people first ,this country's a joke

and you wonder why these people want to come to the uk

I wonder if his great grandad wondered why the French and British decided to split his country between themselves after WWI.

One wonders why we wanted to go there.

By the way he works as a care worker and is training to be a nurse to look after 'our own.'

Edited by Santo

He's training to become a psychiatric nurse. Are you only capable of selective reading?

It's a shame he didn't train and get a job before he started breeding then, like millions of us did.

You keep making the point there's plenty of non immigrants leading the same lifestyle. Well I totally agree with you, and point out that I never mentioned that he was an immigrant, and frankly couldn't care less, I just don't care for anybody who's taking the mickey like he is.

It's a shame he didn't train and get a job before he started breeding then, like millions of us did.

You keep making the point there's plenty of non immigrants leading the same lifestyle. Well I totally agree with you, and point out that I never mentioned that he was an immigrant, and frankly couldn't care less, I just don't care for anybody who's taking the mickey like he is.

Oh dear. Whoever told you life was fair?

[/color]

That's a joke I presume? What if you're a Catholic? Should the state be there to enforce coitus interruptus?

not a joke at all, girls should have an implant put in mandatory until its shown they are responsible enough and have enough wherewithal to look after a child.

And whilst all these poor young women are rendered barren any feckless man can father as many children as he likes.

not a joke at all, girls should have an implant put in mandatory until its shown they are responsible enough and have enough wherewithal to look after a child.

And whilst all these poor young women are rendered barren any feckless man can father as many children as he likes.

hey implant young men as well no problem with that and whilst were at it if they refuse stop their benefits:o

---------- Post added 31-10-2016 at 18:01 ----------

He named himself after Donald Trump. Don't expect rationality from him.

But coming to a Continent near you very soon:hihi:

hey implant young men as well no problem with that and whilst were at it if they refuse stop their benefits:o

---------- Post added 31-10-2016 at 18:01 ----------

But coming to a Continent near you very soon:hihi:

You just confirmed you are currently in your own little world.

Marvellous.