No Orgreave inquiry

no i apply standards that i wish live by in a society that longer has to worry about violent pickets whilst carrying out their lawful employment.

the Powerful institutions as you call them should have stronger powers in my opinion:roll:

I think you know exactly who I asked you about.

who the Strikers?? the police acted perfectly legally and with the consent of government? thats why there is no case to answer and no Inquiry.

Nonetheless, I'll ask again.

Should the powerful institutions involved in Orgreave have the power to act illegally?

amber rudd realised that as we are coming out of eec this can no longer go to the ECHR

Oh dear. Okay one more time.

We're leaving the EU, not the ECHR. We joined the ECHR before the EEC and there's no proposal to leave it on the table. The chances of us following an EU exit with an ECHR exit are negligible. I'm not voting for that one.

so please explain why the miners got a £425,000 payout in compensation then?

a fairly small amount between 39 miners,its normal practise to mitigate losses and costs in big depts, cheaper to pay out of court settlements rather than the huge cost of defending and inquiries, no fault was ever admitted.

---------- Post added 02-11-2016 at 21:51 ----------

I think you know exactly who I asked you about.

Nonetheless, I'll ask again.

Should the powerful institutions involved in Orgreave have the power to act illegally?

no institutions acted illegally:roll: