Why do drivers do it

In the Netherlands this actually leads to fines, agree with Berberis though, British drivers tend to lack in confidence when it comes to filtering properly.

How do the Dutch drive when they are driving German cars? :hihi:

Are they fine, right up until they buy a car from over the border?

There are not even enough police to catch people driving 30 (count em, 30) miles the wrong way up the motorway FGS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-37834668

This made my blood boil when i read this today,they should have stopped this gentleman straight away by whatever means they could.Surely a stinger to take out the tyres could have been used at some point.Nearly everytime this kind of thing happens it is usually a case of early dementia or alzeihmers.How the hell did he get access to a car,if his family knew he still had a car and was driving with dementia then shame on them for allowing it to happen.It is a terrible disease and i have known several people who have developed this but family members must take it upon themselves to make sure they do not get in to a car and drive.I am not sure what the law is on driving with dementia to be honest,but if it was a family member of mine i would take the car off them.