CEX crystal peaks telephone number

Last week it was brought to my attention on an online forum that CEX (Watford branch) had in stock a camera lens I had been trying to find. The price wasn't especially cheap but 2yrs warranty appealed. K placed my order.

The item arrived 3days later. In a simple Jiffy bag!! It rattled around inside and rattled even more when I picked it up. It was also a completely different model to which I had ordered and paid for (PayPal)

I tried it out but the pictures are not sharp at all.

CEX has no contact number. So, I've messaged, they have replied that it can be returned to any local CEX store. I'm expecting this to be hardwork in trying to get a refund. I've just attempted several times to call the crystal peaks branch to check they will refund me. Every number I can find online is no longer used!!!

So, does anyone have the store phone number please. I won't be able to get there until 5pm after work. Just wanted to speak with someone before I rush over tonight.

Reading their returns review - it sounds as if I'm heading for a hardtime trying to get my money back. Luckily I've paid with PayPal and will contact trading standards of they give so much as a hint of being awkward. This is ALL down to their stupidity in the first instance.

I'll never use these kind of stores again - this has turned out to be exactly as I suspected it would be.