Could Britex cause an early General Election?

Your pets?

It's certainly turned into a dog's Brexit.

---------- Post added 05-11-2016 at 14:30 ----------

Only a moron would think the NHS was going to get the £350m a week.....

So you admit the Brexit campaign was aimed at morons. I finally agree with you on something.

So you are one of these millions that believe in soft Brexit, that may never happen.

Many want to reduce immigration, but what about all these jobs that no UK citizen can fill?

I certainly don't believe in soft Brexit, the harder the better and as for unskilled jobs they can be filled by unskilled workers already here.

I certainly don't believe in soft Brexit, the harder the better and as for unskilled jobs they can be filled by unskilled workers already here.

the evidence seems to be that they don't seem to want them....

so how would you force them to take these jobs?

and what about skilled jobs? particularly skilled jobs like those in IT which can quite easily be sent overseas?

and why do you want a "harder the better" brexit?

in that sort of situation would you be expect nissan to reconsider their decision about building two new models in sunderland? and how would you feel if they changed their mind?

Edited by andyofborg

So you also don't know anyone that voted on the basis that the NHS would get £350 million a week, and if the remoaners get their way we will carry on funding the EU after we leave so the money won't be available to fund anything.

Are you really trying to say that no one comsidered the £350 million a week to the NHS as a reason to support Brexit?

Also, do you genuinely believe we can get access to the single market without paying anything?

I met no one who voted stay who thought that but did meet many who voted stay because of immigration and wanted what is now termed a "hard Brexit."

First you say stop using what you think is the derogatory expression Remoaners and then use another derogatory expression "Mother May."

It must only have been some as that slogan was replaced very quickly after being rightly criticized with one that read "We send the EU £350 million a week - let's fund our NHS instead." Then with main Brexit drive one month before the vote it was replaced again on a rebranded bus with the words "We send the EU £50m a day."

You're talking to the right one there about trying to belittle people.

I was told I was 'a little Englander from the last millennium'. Could be correct of course, I am 5'10"" and just over 13 stone, English and proud of it and born in the 20th century. But seeing as it was said in a derogatory manner I would presume someone hates all those things and is a fat, adolescent foreigner.

It's certainly turned into a dog's Brexit.

---------- Post added 05-11-2016 at 14:30 ----------

So you admit the Brexit campaign was aimed at morons. I finally agree with you on something.

No, but there will have been some morons that believed what they were told voted to remain.

---------- Post added 05-11-2016 at 17:09 ----------

Are you really trying to say that no one comsidered the £350 million a week to the NHS as a reason to support Brexit?

Also, do you genuinely believe we can get access to the single market without paying anything?

No I'm saying that if anyone was stupid enough to believe that that was the message on the bus they would have been stupid enough to believe a vote to leave would result in WW3, hence they would have voted remain.

Every country on earth as access to the single market and most don't pay a penny or allow the free movement of people.

Edited by Petminder

the evidence seems to be that they don't seem to want them....

so how would you force them to take these jobs?

and what about skilled jobs? particularly skilled jobs like those in IT which can quite easily be sent overseas?

and why do you want a "harder the better" brexit?

in that sort of situation would you be expect nissan to reconsider their decision about building two new models in sunderland? and how would you feel if they changed their mind?

I want it the harder the better to weed out all the weeds living over here hopefully they'll leave to live in some leftist utopia.... somewhere like Sweden or Germany perhaps.

Evidence shows these jobs are already filled by the people living over here I'm not quite sure what your getting at? Are you presuming I mean white British people don't want these jobs? Do you presume that because I want out of the EU? Do you presume these two things and come up with 573. Well you'd be wrong to think like that I'm happy for anyone LEGALLY living over here before the referendum to stay.

Edited by pretty_big

Firstly, stop belittling people you are arguing with by using the derogatory expression of Remoaners. I have as much right to debate this as you do.

Secondly, I just told you that I met at least five people who mainly voted on the understanding they would get a significant increase for the NHS. So I did meet them and they do exist.

You are simply brushing over the announcement from Mother May that the NHS not only will not get any extra money, it will also have to find a way to plug the huge deficit it runs at. The NHS is dying on its feet, I work with people who work in the NHS every day, if it does not get more funding soon it is going to implode. If EU nurses and doctors get told they aren't welcome, or indeed need a visa etc. and leave the NHS in droves (which is already occurring in smaller numbers by the way) than the NHS will implode.

This was all predicted before the vote. But some people only saw the magic words '£350 million to the NHS!'.

is brexater any less or more derogate than Remoaners

---------- Post added 05-11-2016 at 19:47 ----------

no one really believed this, people voted out for more than that reason

no one really believed this, people voted out for more than that reason

Really...

" Shirley seems genuinely worried that the £350m number might not be true. She resolves to charter a bus with Peta from the north-east to meet the new foreign secretary. “I would go mad if this money doesn’t go into the NHS, I will go mad. I want to be assured that this money – because that’s why I voted to come out,”"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/09/post-brexit-sunderland-if-this-money-doesnt-go-to-the-nhs-i-will-go-mad