Could Britex cause an early General Election?

It looks like the OP was correct, a gold stat to that person.

Will this hung parliament cause another referendum?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/speculation-uk-could-second-eu-13159651

Thanks, I honestly believe the UK is going down a rocky road May looks like a dead woman talking looking for answers in the wrong places in hope it will turn out just fine. Politics seldom works that way perhaps a second referendum is needed but this is not time our political system is unstable we have Brexit on the horizon that could potentially send us off the cliff.

Thanks, I honestly believe the UK is going down a rocky road May looks like a dead woman talking looking for answers in the wrong places in hope it will turn out just fine. Politics seldom works that way perhaps a second referendum is needed but this is not time our political system is unstable we have Brexit on the horizon that could potentially send us off the cliff.

Given the only future the exiters promised was a unicorn each and £350 million per week for the NHS then there has always been a reasonably compelling argument for a referendum on the final deal.

However, the problem has always been what happens if the second referendum says "no". I don't think by that stage Tim Fannon's alternative of staying in the EU in such circumstances would be tenable. Going back to the negotiating table might not achieve much of a different deal which then needs to be put to a referendum and so on.