Anybody On Here From Brightside Or Hinde House School

Hi

I was in hinde house 82-86.and concord middle school before that.does anyone have any class pictures, from those years?, i remember Mrs pearson?? or parsons ( she was the sewing teacher) i think, in hinde house.

CAN YOU POST THEM IF YOU DO.

thanks

it was mrs pearson im sure. i remember her we made some shorts and had to parade threw the school to go show mr edwards what we made what idiots we felt lol.

that would be great if anyone as any pics think our lisa may have some so will have to check with her to.

Edited by carol green

it was mrs pearson im sure. i remember her we made some shorts and had to parade threw the school to go show mr edwards what we made what idiots we felt lol.

that would be great if anyone as any pics think our lisa may have some so will have to check with her to.

.i'd love to see them..thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I went to Hinde House 2000 to 2005, just saw a brief part of the new building, the old building was better with the lower hobo spot and the snack bar at dinnetime :hihi:

I went to limpsfield and Brightside too and remember quite alot, theres a few kids pictures floating around my facebook atm haha!

Ahh I hated school to be honest once I got to Hinde House but I wouldnt mind going back for a few days.

Im sorry to all my teachers who I was nasty too, looking back I was a right pain in the a**e