Anybody On Here From Brightside Or Hinde House School

Yeah she did, her twin brother is called David.

thanks for the reminder, i used to hang around with david 20 years ago but lost touch, the last time i saw him he was training as a chef at the admiral and rodney pub,

are you still in touch? whats he upto now?

i used to go out with tracey bradbury who i imagine is the same age as you she lived on forthill road

thanks for the reminder, i used to hang around with david 20 years ago but lost touch, the last time i saw him he was training as a chef at the admiral and rodney pub,

are you still in touch? whats he upto now?

i used to go out with tracey bradbury who i imagine is the same age as you she lived on forthill road

David is still the chef at Admiral Rodney n he lives with his partner n 2 children. I used to go to Brownies n Guides with Tracey Bradbury but she was younger than me so she was either in the same year as you or the year younger. I went to Firth Park school, lived in Firth Park but I always hung about down Grimesthorpe so I know quite a lot of people in the area from going down to the Grimesthorpe family centre n now drinking round Brightside. So who are you? PM me if you don't want to reveal who you are to everyone.

Hello, IVE have just read your thread, i was at hinde house from 68-71, Mr Ward was my form tutor, i was mates with Stuart Butler,Mervyn Burns,John Andrews do you remember me Simon Unwin

• 1 month later...

Went to Hucklow Road infants and juniors on Barnsley Road then to Hinde House from 1962 to 1966. Headmaster Mr Edwards (SS) Art teacher Miss Turpin Sewing teacher Miss Pullen Maths & English Mr Milner (as wide as he was tall) Other kids I remember : Pauline Newton, Denise Marshall, Elizabeth Lill, Stephen Coterill, Alan Middleton, Elaine Fidler, Anne Clarke

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...