Rotherham paedo gang jailed

I looked at this forum a few hours ago and there was no mention of this.

I wondered if we were too reluctant to be branded as racist/ fascist/extreme right wing to comment on it.

.....but it shows that there are a substantial number of Asian men who have been involved in extremely serious sex offending in recent years with very vulnerable young white females.

What on earth do their mothers, sisters, children think of all this ?

It's a disgrace to Rotherham and to parts of the Asian community and one hopes that the senior (presumably male) community leaders will be taking steps to express their views condemning what's taken place.

That's good but why are the police and the people that where ment to be looking out for young girls or should say children . Are not doing 96 years between themselves because there are to menny of them that they did nothing even they now what was going of saw we should have like for like bring them to the courts has well and let's see if they get any punishment at ALL.THINK NOT.

I looked at this forum a few hours ago and there was no mention of this.

I wondered if we were too reluctant to be branded as racist/ fascist/extreme right wing to comment on it.

.....but it shows that there are a substantial number of Asian men who have been involved in extremely serious sex offending in recent years with very vulnerable young white females.

What on earth do their mothers, sisters, children think of all this ?

It's a disgrace to Rotherham and to parts of the Asian community and one hopes that the senior (presumably male) community leaders will be taking steps to express their views condemning what's taken place.

My bold=

Do you think these nonces went around bragging to the Asian community about their vile acts?

Do you also think the white community should feel disgraced that white officers and social workers turned a blind eye to these crimes or does that only apply to the Asian community?

Serves these nonces right and hopefully they will have a hard time in prison.

My bold=

Do you think these nonces went around bragging to the Asian community about their vile acts?

Do you also think the white community should feel disgraced that white officers and social workers turned a blind eye to these crimes or does that only apply to the Asian community?

Serves these nonces right and hopefully they will have a hard time in prison.

Chief of Police, Gordon Anglesea, (not sure what Constabulary it was) also convicted today of historic child abuse going back 30 years, so maybe these cases are more than just turning a blind eye. He also had the cheek to claim £373,000 damages against 'Private Eye' magazine who libeled him for it back in the nineties after a previous court case exonerated him. One of the witnesses subsequently hanged himself.

Edited by Anna B