Lower benefits cap

Option 4, Don't give them money, give the children three meals a day at school and keep a supply of second hand cloths to pass onto them, pay the parents rent and energy bills, and give them a food hamper each week.

I excluded that on purpose. A black market would appear instantly to convert the food into cash.

I excluded that on purpose. A black market would appear instantly to convert the food into cash.

It would be the parents food and only healthy basic food so not much call for it on the black market, but if they did sell it only the parent would starve, the kids would be getting their three healthy meals a day at school.

To consider children as separate from the total amount capped. So the 20K cap should just be for the amount the parent(s) is entitled to (including housing) and the amount per child (up to 3? children) should still entitle the parent(s) to extra benefits.

Why wouldn't you be able to? I have responsibility for 2 9-5 'shops' and manage to allow my staff to come in the hours that suit them best so they can arrange childcare. It just takes a bit of good will and smart management.

Ah, your "shop" is only mon-fri 9-5 and doesn't appear to have peak times.

As did i at one time - then the time arrives when the insurance money is needed to put food on the table.

I can't see a scenario were I would ever cancel this policy, unless I changed my job to a job where I get a lifetime sick pay from work. If I am off sick the policy has waiver of premium (the policy pays for itself if I am out of work). Plus it only costs me £25 a month so can't see that making a huge impact to my food bill.

Option 4, Don't give them money, give the children three meals a day at school and keep a supply of second hand cloths to pass onto them, pay the parents rent and energy bills, and give them a food hamper each week.

Free school meals for all primary school children, the Liberal Democrats pushed the Tories into free school means up to the age of 7?

Fewer benefits, but we need to make sure children are well looked after.

Changes are not in place, no tax credits above 2 children, so fewer families will be subject to the cap.