CPS considers Brexit leave campalgn

I see you agree there is a problem, but you seem to think we should just accept it.

Not at all, I don't believe there is a problem at all, so please don't put words in my mouth. I was asking what difference leaving the EU would make to these area's of so called high immigration?

That argument doesnt hold weight.

You shouldnt be telling deliberate lies anyway or you will fall foul of the electoral laws in the article.

Many people did not see through them because some people are very simple and others believe what they wnat to believe as soon as they hear it becayse they are gullible. Look at some of the people on this thread.

The CPS can sort it out and consider any claims broght to them.

OH the simple, unintelligent, low income, and poorly educated card, i think we should be a minority. Then we could sue for discrimination. However it may be that the above all live in reality of the real world. Oh and they did win.

OH the simple, unintelligent, low income, and poorly educated card, i think we should be a minority. Then we could sue for discrimination. However it may be that the above all live in reality of the real world. Oh and they did win.

How would you sue for discrimination? How are you being discriminated against? Does this happen a lot to you?

Not at all, I don't believe there is a problem at all, so please don't put words in my mouth. I was asking what difference leaving the EU would make to these area's of so called high immigration?

Won't make any difference at all, nobody said it would, but if we get full brexit it should stop any more benefit migration.

I'm not against immigration, just that type, if someone's got something to offer for the general good of the country fair enough. But just coming here for benefits doesn't fall into that category.

LOl it is you that are grouping people.

Your the one claiming that you are being discriminated against. I was just curious as to why, who you would be suing and for what. I just said some voters are gullible. The £350m a week claim being an example of a lie which many believed to be true.

Your the one claiming that you are being discriminated against. I was just curious as to why, who you would be suing and for what. I just said some voters are gullible. The £350m a week claim being an example of a lie which many believed to be true.

I said that every on was capable of judgement, you said they were very simple.

Why is your world of unsecure low skilled employment and low pay more real than my world?