CPS considers Brexit leave campalgn

Fact £350 m is what we are indebted to the EU for. Is the rebate variable? If France and a few others got their way it would be removed.

That doesnt make sense. Speak in full sentences.

It is not an argument and not the argument this thread was about.

Have you bothered to read the OP and the article provided?

Do you understand why there was a complaint and why the £350m was a bogus claim?

You arent showing any evidence of that.

That doesnt make sense. Speak in full sentences.

It is not an argument and not the argument this thread was about.

Have you bothered to read the OP and the article provided?

Do you understand why there was a complaint and why the £350m was a bogus claim?

You arent showing any evidence of that.

Do you dispute that we are indebted to the EU to a sum of £350 Million a week?

We get a rebate is the rebate fixed or variable?

Do France a couple of other States want the rebate to stopped?

there split it up for you.

Do you dispute that we are indebted to the EU to a sum of £350 Million a week?

We get a rebate is the rebate fixed or variable?

Do France a couple of other States want the rebate to stopped?

there split it up for you.

Thats not what the thread is about.

Do you understand what the argument was about? You really show no sign of it.

If you bothered to read the OP's link then you could see, but for some reason you enjoy not understanding. What are you afraid of?

Actually the link is at #17 by altus it explains the complaint to the CPS i.e what the thread is about. reading that will enable you to appreciate the issues and the basis for the complaint. That should the put you in a position to discuss the £350m. If you dont understand the issues, then its pretty much pointless discussing them with you.

Edited by 999tigger

Thats not what the thread is about.

Do you understand what the argument was about? You really show no sign of it.

If you bothered to read the OP's link then you could see, but for some reason you enjoy not understanding. What are you afraid of?

if you dont know the answers to these points how can you say the £350 was wrong and defend the claim it should be prosecuted for a lie

if you dont know the answers to these points how can you say the £350 was wrong and defend the claim it should be prosecuted for a lie

For goodness sake its not a trick, i'm just asking you to read what the issues were and they you would be in a position to know what it was about and discuss it. I do know what the issues were its just you who appears not to.

1. Yes the claim was wrong as I outlined in post #36

2. I dont believe I have said it should be prosecuted- please point out where I said that. I saod leave it to the CPS. I cna understand if they do decide to though as it was a pretty outrageous lie.

3. The reasons are pointed out in#36 and the linked articles.

4. Byw your questions are irrelevant because they are not what the argument was about. If you read the articles you would realise why they arent relevant. You seem to be afraid to do so.

Edited by 999tigger

For goodness sake its not a trick, i'm just asking you to read what the issues were and they you would be in a position to know what it was about and discuss it. I do know what the issues were its just you who appears not to.

1. Yes the claim was wrong as I outlined in post #36

2. I dont believe I have said it should be prosecuted- please point out where I said that. I saod leave it to the CPS. I cna understand if they do decide to though as it was a pretty outrageous lie.

3. The reasons are pointed out in#36 and the linked articles.

4. Byw your questions are irrelevant because they are not what the argument was about. If you read the articles you would realise why they arent relevant. You seem to be afraid to do so.

you again reiterated that the claim was wrong but how can that be if you can not answer the 3 points.

Agreed, they have no choice but to waste some time on it, but I wouldn't lodge a compliant about the in camp lies because that would mean more wasted time for the CPS.

I thought it was an interesting point and having read the article then I think its a worthwhile test case and useful for future elections. Integrity of electoral laws is important. I'd be interested to see any lies claimed by either side being considered.

---------- Post added 08-11-2016 at 20:54 ----------

you again reiterated that the claim was wrong but how can that be if you can not answer the 3 points.

Will you just read the articles and then you will see why your questions are irrlevant. How hard can it be?

Do you even understand what the claim being made was?

I thought it was an interesting point and having read the article then I think its a worthwhile test case and useful for future elections. Integrity of electoral laws is important. I'd be interested to see any lies claimed by either side being considered.

---------- Post added 08-11-2016 at 20:54 ----------

Will you just read the articles and then you will see why your questions are irrlevant. How hard can it be?

Do you even understand what the claim being made was?

How can it be irrelevant when it goes to your statement, that it was wrong as you say in(Yes the claim was wrong as I outlined in post #36).

I understand your reluctance, as augment from you answer may contradict you above claim.

---------- Post added 08-11-2016 at 21:09 ----------

£8bn yes. About what Roman Abramovich is worth and he's loaded yeah?

But do you know how trifling small £8bn really is?

The UK household debt is £1.5 trillion. The GDP is nearly $3tn. £8bn is nothing. It's a small fee for membership of a club.

Waving £8bn around pretending we're heroes is really, in the grand scheme of things, pathetic.

perhaps we could buy back a few pfi's