CPS considers Brexit leave campalgn

How can it be irrelevant when it goes to your statement, that it was wrong as you say in(Yes the claim was wrong as I outlined in post #36).

I understand your reluctance, as augment from you answer may contradict you above claim.

---------- Post added 08-11-2016 at 21:09 ----------

perhaps we could buy back a few pfi's

It does not go to the statement though. that is the point you are being simplistic and if you bothered to read any of the artciles then you would see why you were being so. Its pointkess discussing it with someone who wont read what the thread was about and does not understand the issues. The three points you made confirm that you have neither read nor undestood any of the articles.

If you have or you do, then epxlain to me what the argument was about and why the claim was made.

It does not go to the statement though. that is the point you are being simplistic and if you bothered to read any of the artciles then you would see why you were being so. Its pointkess discussing it with someone who wont read what the thread was about and does not understand the issues. The three points you made confirm that you have neither read nor undestood any of the articles.

If you have or you do, then epxlain to me what the argument was about and why the claim was made.

I have read the initial post, how ever you seem to be unable answer a rebuttal to your statement, if it is simplistic( there goes that word again), why is it hard for you to answer.

I have read the initial post, how ever you seem to be unable answer a rebuttal to your statement, if it is simplistic( there goes that word again), why is it hard for you to answer.

Because its obvious from your questions that you do not understand what the issues are, which means its obvious you havent botherwed to read the articles. Your questions are irrelevant for what the CPS is considering.

Read the articles and your question answers itself. As you will realise why they are not relevant.

Because its obvious from your questions that you do not understand what the issues are, which means its obvious you havent botherwed to read the articles. Your questions are irrelevant for what the CPS is considering.

Read the articles and your question answers itself. As you will realise why they are not relevant.

There are several posts banging on about the bus, I think you posted one, with a picture link, saying it was a lie, yet you can not defend it your aversion to it. I guess you diversions and reticent speaks volume. I guess out campaign has nothing to fear after all.

There are several posts banging on about the bus, I think you posted one, with a picture link, saying it was a lie, yet you can not defend it your aversion to it. I guess you diversions and reticent speaks volume. I guess out campaign has nothing to fear after all.

Now you are just being stupid.

You wont read the article (or are unable to understand it) which explains what the issue was about. This makes you dumb for failing to find out what the issues are.

You wont read the articles explaining why it was a lie. I explained in detail as do the articles as to why it was a lie. The claim was we send £350m a week to Brussles, this is untrue. We do not, hence it was a lie.

How can you explain something to someone who refuses to understand the claims and issues? You clearly do not. That is worse than simple.

Now you are just being stupid.

You wont read the article (or are unable to understand it) which explains what the issue was about. This makes you dumb for failing to find out what the issues are.

You wont read the articles explaining why it was a lie. I explained in detail as do the articles as to why it was a lie. The claim was we send £350m a week to Brussles, this is untrue. We do not, hence it was a lie.

How can you explain something to someone who refuses to understand the claims and issues? You clearly do not. That is worse than simple.

how can you debate with someone who wont, guess there is a pattern in your speech, stupid, simple, i guess is is typical of not wanting to answer a point of view of defend one.

how can you debate with someone who wont, guess there is a pattern in your speech, stupid, simple, i guess is is typical of not wanting to answer a point of view of defend one.

I just find it strange when people who wish to discuss a topic and think they have a point , then refuse to familiarise themselves with the actual issues as though knowing what you are talking about is somehow shameful and lazy.

If you had read the article then you could have educated yourself on what the issues were and what the challenges facing the CPS were. That appears too much for you.

How do you ever find anything out about anything? Is this what you did in education?

The issue was do we send £350m a week to Brussels. We do not and so it was a lie by the people who claimed we did. Your questions were and are irrelevant to that point.

I just find it strange when people who wish to discuss a topic and think they have a point , then refuse to familiarise themselves with the actual issues as though knowing what you are talking about is somehow shameful and lazy.

If you had read the article then you could have educated yourself on what the issues were and what the challenges facing the CPS were. That appears too much for you.

How do you ever find anything out about anything? Is this what you did in education?

The issue was do we send £350m a week to Brussels. We do not and so it was a lie by the people who claimed we did. Your questions were and are irrelevant to that point.

Let go on is the rebate fixed?

That is not the argument. Its irrelevant.

Do we or do we not send £350m a week to Brussels. That is the claim that is being investigated. If you werent so lazy you would understand that .

Is that currently being investigated? I thought that claim was decisively put to rest months ago. Indeed there are many many articles that quite clearly explain all the numbers involved - it really wouldn't take long to investigate...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/reality-check/2016/may/23/does-the-eu-really-cost-the-uk-350m-a-week