New Niche nightclub Sheffield Wicker.

BigRstar88

Its not my cup of tea, but its good to have niche back in Sheffield and the more clubs the better, since gatecrasher burnt down, the club scene has been poor. Now crasher is coming back and niche,Sheffield can once again be on the clubbing map.Welcome home !

Single most narrow minded post I've seen in ages. Niche had a problem back in it's hay day but things have moved on. Long gone are the days of Niche blaring out bassline which ultimately attracted the wrong crowd. The new Niche will be playing old skool which won't attract the wrong crowd. Niche will no doubt have some trouble from time to time but it'll be no different than any other place in Sheffield. I used to see more trouble in town than at Sydney Street back in the day. Drugs are rife in any club or bar in Sheffield by the way.

Really, cast your mind back to making this narrow minded statement "All places in Sheffield center are terrible :/", other people have different opinions so get used to it.

Really, cast your mind back to making this narrow minded statement "All places in Sheffield center are terrible :/", other people have different opinions so get used to it.

They did state that they haven't seen a narrow minded post in ages. So even if it was there own comment that was posted 5 years back (which in my opinion is certainly ages ago) to be honest your just being alittle picky and narrow minded yourself with your comment. The thread is about niche not moaning about what other people say.

---------- Post added 31-12-2016 at 16:59 ----------

I'm sure knives are being sharpened and guns are being dug up as we speak in anticipation.

Also this above comment. That's not in anyway narrow minded is it?? See we all can have a quick look at people history and make pointless off topic posts. Gold star to you!!

They did state that they haven't seen a narrow minded post in ages. So even if it was there own comment that was posted 5 years back (which in my opinion is certainly ages ago) to be honest your just being alittle picky and narrow minded yourself with your comment. The thread is about niche not moaning about what other people say.

---------- Post added 31-12-2016 at 16:59 ----------

Also this above comment. That's not in anyway narrow minded is it?? See we all can have a quick look at people history and make pointless off topic posts. Gold star to you!!

Stop blubbering

• 4 weeks later...