When will the political left change/learn?

Neither have to fly round the world to get foreign agency worker either, nor do SME's, greencore has been at it for years, most RDc's have. If you are talking of business, with 2 or 3 employees then may be so.

But they are in the minority and really was not the point I was making.

do you actually think all the foreign agency worker actually go into a British agency to sign up one be one,

Also remember a lot of these places got grant to build factories in mining areas to offset the pit losses that really worked

You make a fair point, and I'm particularly thinking about sports direct. I don't understand why it isn't chock full of shirebrookians. Did it start that way and they all left? No takers at all? Never asked? I'd say ask mike Ashley but I don't think he knows or cares.

But my point stands re: small businesses. They'll take the best one or at least the ones who show up for interviews. Agency workers are too much hassle for small firms in my experience.

You make a fair point, and I'm particularly thinking about sports direct. I don't understand why it isn't chock full of shirebrookians. Did it start that way and they all left? No takers at all? Never asked? I'd say ask mike Ashley but I don't think he knows or cares.

But my point stands re: small businesses. They'll take the best one or at least the ones who show up for interviews. Agency workers are too much hassle for small firms in my experience.

to be honest the working regime at sport direct, most ex miners would not stand for, i know i wouldn't.

From Drivers Ive talked to its a nightmare to work there.

to be honest the working regime at sport direct, most ex miners would not stand for, i know i wouldn't.

From Drivers Ive talked to its a nightmare to work there.

I agree, but the problem is would they be able to leave without forfeiting their right to unemployment benefit, having deliberately made themselves unemployed?

foreign people do turn up at agency offices in singles.

I've worked the vast chunk of my life for and in agencies, most businesses don't care what nationality of worker they get, just that they get one.

Are you honestly saying that the vast majority on foreign worker have skipped onto a bus and the pitched up at local temp employment agencies.

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 11:24 ----------

I agree, but the problem is would they be able to leave without forfeiting their right to unemployment benefit, having deliberately made themselves unemployed?

I doubt that there is many full time jobs there temp or 0 hours i guess. I did hear in the news that after the whoa he was giving them the choice of a 20 hour contract or 0 hours. I guess if you went with 20 hour contracts that the hours you would get.

I can't tell you, I'm asking you. Can you answer?

read the threads and have another go

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 12:41 ----------

foreign people do turn up at agency offices in singles.

I've worked the vast chunk of my life for and in agencies, most businesses don't care what nationality of worker they get, just that they get one.

having worked in the recruitment sector how do you recruit workers on mass to full a factory?