Winter tyres - recommendations needed

you have avoided the question and posted post after post of drivel as expected.

you live on your own dont you lol.

You appear to be arguing that black is white and wondering why everybody is laughing at you. Everything else being equal, even allowing for your ninja driving skills, winter tyres give you the edge. That is all.

I wonder if xt500 caught the professional driving tutor on BBC news this morning, being interviewed at a skid pan.

You know, the one who advised, in a slide situation, not to brake nor to accelerate, but to wait for the car to resume grip :twisted::D:P

I wonder if xt500 caught the professional driving tutor on BBC news this morning, being interviewed at a skid pan.

You know, the one who advised, in a slide situation, not to brake nor to accelerate, but to wait for the car to resume grip :twisted::D:P

your missing one little detail.Like I said he and you assume you have all the time in the world to sit and be a passenger in a out of control vehicle.

The reality is you wont be on a skid pan when it happens,you will be around other cars,lamposts ,people,trees and houses.

good luck with that lol

your missing one little detail.Like I said he and you assume you have all the time in the world to sit and be a passenger in a out of control vehicle.

The reality is you wont be on a skid pan when it happens,you will be around other cars,people,trees and houses.

good luck with that lol

Genuine question..once the tyres have lost traction on ice/snow how does accelerating them regain it?

Genuine question..once the tyres have lost traction on ice/snow how does accelerating them regain it?

The laws of physics don't apply to him so he always has grip.

You have a choice,you can sit with your brakes locked sliding towards trouble,like some block heads here suggest or you can,as ive suggested (FWD) turn the steering wheel to the direction you need to go and apply power,which will then pull you the direction you've turned the wheels.

Unless you think on ice or snow you have zero traction then why wouldn't it work?

If you have zero traction then how does anyone get anywhere at all lol