Fed up with Christmas already

Couldnt agree more.Consumer christmas seems to start in October nowadays.

Which isn't a bad thing for some people, like me.

I budget from my monthly salary - i don't save for Christmas as i often spend it all.

Working per pay check only gives me 6 weeks in real terms.

Deduct from that other commitments,work etc it leaves me about 10 actual days to do all my Christmas shopping - food and gifts.

I'm not too bothered with the lights and switch ons etc but the increase in stock held and variations on the themes avaialable for the other 11months can't come soon enough for me.

Why? They are shops that only sell things people buy. Does them selling christmas goods deprive you of something? No, so why get grumpy over it :roll:

..........and mostly don't need!

Thats your opinion but you have no right to tell people what thy do and do not need.

He has every right, but equally, they have the right to ignore him!

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

Of course he does, he can tell them but they can refuse, ie, he could tell you to stop posting on this forum but I'm sure I know your reply!

You are confusing this with opinion. No one has the right to tell anyone what they should do unless they are in a position of authority. A faceless person in the supermarket tutting at someone buy mince pies in November does not have the right to tell that person they should not be doing it.