Mainstream Media Pollsters Lost All Credibility After Brexit & Trump

How can they get it so wrong? ...Twice!

They seem to be trying to influence the outcome by using crowd psychology before the result, rather than reporting actual findings.

Is mainstream media being shunned for alternative sources?

I think people didn't want to admit to voting brexit and certainly didn't want to admit for voting for trump.

They seem to be trying to influence the outcome by using crowd psychology before the result, rather than reporting actual findings.

I think it was the silent majority who didnt disclose what their voting intentions were.I have never told anybody either and i usually tell them to mind their own business.

Are you suggesting the polls said Trump would win but the polling organisations deliberately lied about what the polls showed to try and sway people? Really?

More conspiracy theory nonsense then. Trump won.

i think snaphot has got a valid point..

You think pollsters and the media deliberately misreported poll findings for psychological purposes? You have seen Trump won right?

I think Tinfo's point is more valid. Shy Tories, Closet Trumpets and such.

Are you suggesting the polls said Trump would win but the polling organisations deliberately lied about what the polls showed to try and sway people? Really?

More conspiracy theory nonsense then. Trump won.

Yes I know it sounds crazy doesn't it!

I quite like to have a good chuckle at some of the conspiracy theories spouted by Alex Jones (The redneck who roasted Piers Morgan about gun control). This just happens to be one of them. But when this happens in 2 major votes, with many polls throughout the campaigns, it does make you wonder.

Yes I know it sounds crazy doesn't it!

I quite like to have a good chuckle at some of the conspiracy theories spouted by Alex Jones (The redneck who roasted Piers Morgan about gun control). This just happens to be one of them. But when this happens in 2 major votes, with many polls throughout the campaigns, it does make you wonder.

I saw a lot of polls favouring Brexit. Only the bookies seemed certain it wouldn't happen.

And the US polls were close at the end. As was the result (sort of..) in that Clinton won the popular vote and Trump the college vote. Again, the bookies were more certain he wouldn't win.

The bookies were worse than the pollsters :)

I saw a lot of polls favouring Brexit. Only the bookies seemed certain it wouldn't happen.

And the US polls were close at the end. As was the result (sort of..) in that Clinton won the popular vote and Trump the college vote. Again, the bookies were more certain he wouldn't win.

The bookies were worse than the pollsters :)

Wish i had bet on him last year