How do you stop the queue jumping motorists ?

You are absolutely wasting your time since all you keep doing is repeating your assertions.

Should you actually provide something resembling evidence then you will have stopped wasting your time.

Funny isn't it, a group of people disagree with you, you have to give them a silly name, with a reference to Italian criminal families.

If it weren't so childish we could make up a name for you two.

...and I'd ask the pair of you self appointed experts what additional driving experience and qualifications you have....

tumbleweed.....

yes... as expected. Walter Mitty's the pair of you.

---------- Post added 25-11-2016 at 14:30 ----------

If it weren't so childish we could make up a name for you two.

La Cosa Nostra..? It's very fitting if you decompose to the original meaning.

To a great extent I agree with you, but I`m sure you`ve noticed, on this and other threads, the motoring mafia (as I call them) really will argue that black is white at the drop of a hat. Even when the subject is more clear cut than this one. Classic example, the driver speeding [= breaking the law] is in the right, whereas a driver (as they see it) spending too long in the middle lane [purely advisory wording in the highway code] is totally wrong.

I have to admit that poor and inconsiderate drivers do appear to be over represented on SF, thankfully they are the minority on our roads and the police are targeting them for their inconsiderate driving.