Urgh little black doggy gift bags

If you have a dog and you go out walking with those little black bags take the bags home with you

I have just been out to the peaks and more chance of stepping on a black bag than on sheep poo

I've never understood this at all. I see it walking mine all the time. Bag of poop in the path. Is it a lesser offence of something?

I've never understood this at all. I see it walking mine all the time. Bag of poop in the path. Is it a lesser offence of something?

Yes it is i think ,although that doesn't justify it.

upto £100 fines raising to 1000's if you go to court.

£50 for littering i think.

And amazingly there appears to be no stigma,vociferous condemnation or Daily Mail outrage over fag packets and sports drink bottles strewn everywhere.

Some not all dog bags do decompose,so with organic matter in them that decomposes and a bag that decomposes whilst stopping little Ethel standing in it,its a win win.

If you have a dog and you go out walking with those little black bags take the bags home with you

I have just been out to the peaks and more chance of stepping on a black bag than on sheep poo

Saw a load out there myself last week, also saw a tree with a load thrown on it, thought a plane had crashed that was delivering trinkets to the Pandora shop.

Saw a load out there myself last week, also saw a tree with a load thrown on it, thought a plane had crashed that was delivering trinkets to the Pandora shop.

Instead of the 5p carrier bag tax, there should be a poo bag tax(if they are non-biodegradable) ;)

Not the places i go. they leave them, and walk away.

yep same here - and I dont get why - can someone explain?

Once I hung some bags from a tree. Our GSD had pinched half a Chicken Tikka carcase from the bin and swallowed it pretty much whole before I got to him (it was all the crunching noises that caught my attention). Next day he filled me 6 bags in 200 yds, too wiffy to carry so hid them, had our walk and collected them on the way back

We use these biodegradable ones, very decent and cheap as chips:

https://www.scot-petshop.com/shop/dogs/dog-poop-bags-holders/dog-poop-bags/oxo-biodegradable-dog-poop-bags-bulk-buy-trade.html

They're hung in the trees at Killamarsh park like Christmas decorations.

Its a small area with 3 dog bins, and two ordinary bins, but still they hang them in the trees

Since it takes these little plastic bags a long time to degrade, they could have been there for years.

Yes it is i think ,although that doesn't justify it.

upto £100 fines raising to 1000's if you go to court.

£50 for littering i think.

And amazingly there appears to be no stigma,vociferous condemnation or Daily Mail outrage over fag packets and sports drink bottles strewn everywhere.

Some not all dog bags do decompose,so with organic matter in them that decomposes and a bag that decomposes whilst stopping little Ethel standing in it,its a win win.

You see, unless you find a spare fag in the fag packet and smoke it, that paper litter is nowhere near as dangerous to your health as dogpoop. Sports drink bottles may be damaging to the environment, but they are certainly not capable of damaging your health in the way dogpoop can.