Whats Farage up to??

Whats Nigel up to,he helps get us out of EU then looks like he's after a job with Trump,I find it a bit odd,whats peoples thoughts?

Not odd at all. He is just milking the moment. Money couldn't buy the publicity the photograph with Donald Trump brought. That picture will go down in history and will become an iconic artwork, similar to the Tiananmen Square tank man.

Just being the self-serving publicist vile human being he is. Hardly unexpected.

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 10:33 ----------

Not odd at all. He is just milking the moment. Money couldn't buy the publicity the photograph with Donald Trump brought. That picture will go down in history and will become an iconic artwork, similar to the Tiananmen Square tank man.

Or a bit like this one:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/world-war-2/images/a/a0/Hitler-and-Mussolini.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120409204146

Give over, Farage will be history in a few years

Give over, Farage will be history in a few years

That's basically what I said. :)

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 12:49 ----------

Only thing they have in common is they both married German women.

can we put farage in front of a tank?

I think Farage helped Trump with his election campaign towards the end, and as a thank you he got an invite to The Trump Towers.

I don't think the publicity will do Farage any harm, a lot of people think he should be part of the EU negotiations when we leave.

Only the Brexiters think this way, the Remoaners will go to any lengths to keep him out of it, some of the thicko's still believe Brexit will not happen.

Angel1.

Only the Brexiters think this way, the Remoaners will go to any lengths to keep him out of it, some of the thicko's still believe Brexit will not happen.

Angel1.

Not just remainers - he couldnt win a carefully selected seat at a general election. Even the majority of his would-be constiuents think hes a tool. I wouldnt let him run a village fete.