Whats Farage up to??

Give over, Farage will be history in a few years

He's got more personality in his little finger than any other British politician; whether he stay's on the scene or not is entirely up to him.

The fact that he has been unable to get elected into Westminster is purely because of where he has chosen to stand. The, I suppose snob, in him, wants a nice seat such as Windsor which was always going to be a big ask to take from the Tories, but there are hundreds of other seats elsewhere in the country that he could take easily if he stood there.

He's got more personality in his little finger than any other British politician; whether he stay's on the scene or not is entirely up to him.

The fact that he has been unable to get elected into Westminster is purely because of where he has chosen to stand. The, I suppose snob, in him, wants a nice seat such as Windsor which was always going to be a big ask to take from the Tories, but there are hundreds of other seats elsewhere in the country that he could take easily if he stood there.

...........wish he'd stand in Sheffield,but I guess we are still stuck in the dark ages!

Having lots of personality is not a positive or negative thing. It's in fact utterly meaningless. I'd like a politician to be competent with or without a personality.

And for your second part he stood in the strongest UKIP supporting seat in the country and still failed to get elected.

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 15:06 ----------

...........wish he'd stand in Sheffield,but I guess we are still stuck in the dark ages!

You are confused, that's where Farage wishes to take us. In fact let me reword, that's where Farage states he wants to take us whilst believing not a single word of what he says because he is solely interested in himself and being in the papers.

Just being the self-serving publicist vile human being he is. Hardly unexpected.

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 10:33 ----------

Or a bit like this one:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/world-war-2/images/a/a0/Hitler-and-Mussolini.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120409204146

What a bloody stupid thing to post. You should grow up love.

Absolutely pathetic!

Yeah, Adolf Hittler had a huge personality as well, and we know how that ended.....

No thanks, i will stick with a honest sincere politician, i have had enough of spin and gimmicks

Yeah, Adolf Hittler had a huge personality as well, and we know how that ended.....

No thanks, i will stick with a honest sincere politician, i have had enough of spin and gimmicks

Too true,I'm going to stick with a sincere honest politician.

I'll let you know when I think of one.

What a bloody stupid thing to post. You should grow up love.

Absolutely pathetic!

I do grow up. Every day I get a bit older.

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 16:12 ----------

I disagree, it was a good post in reply to my post.

I like Sgt Kate :)

Feeling is mutual. We disagree respectfully, as it should be :)

Farage is a tireless self-publicist. It doesn't surprise me one bit that he's sticking his oar into anything that he feels will up his personal kudos rating.

As long as the Trump camp understand that he doesn't speak for the British government then that is fine and he can big himself up to them in any way he chooses. I certainly wouldn't be taking him seriously in their place.