Whats Farage up to??

What a bloody stupid thing to post. You should grow up love.

Absolutely pathetic!

I'm going to post this in pubic so that nobody has any doubts about whether this post is within forum rules.

This post represents an ad hominem attack. You are crossing the line from disagreeing with a post into attacking the person, and this breaks forum rules.

Personal insults break forum rules. You may, if you wish, disagree with an opinion, but as soon as your post crosses over into an ad hominem attack it breaks forum rules.

Please bear this in mind for future posting as further posts containing similar attacks will be removed and your account suspended.

Has anyone ever noticed how when your toilet gets a bit scummy, more scum clings to the first scum.

Seems life is no different.

That is the quote of the day. I might have to steal that. I have to say that all of a sudden people I'm finding lots in common with people I've rowed with for years on SF, and it's lovely to have a debate rather than a row for a change.

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 16:30 ----------

I'm going to post this in pubic so that nobody has any doubts about whether this post is within forum rules.

This post represents an ad hominem attack. You are crossing the line from disagreeing with a post into attacking the person, and this breaks forum rules.

Personal insults break forum rules. You may, if you wish, disagree with an opinion, but as soon as your post crosses over into an ad hominem attack it breaks forum rules.

Please bear this in mind for future posting as further posts containing similar attacks will be removed and your account suspended.

Not required but thanks anyway. I accept I veer dangerously close to the line sometimes but I do try to remain respectful even if it times it's challenging.

If you call that an attack then i cant help you. But you are the boss it seems so Ill make sure any future posts will not hurt any special snowflakes feelings in any way :)

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 16:41 ----------

Bless you. Feel free to put me on ignore.

I dont do that. Im not afraid of what anyone has to say so I dont hide away from any replies or opinions :)

If you call that an attack then i cant help you. But you are the boss it seems so Ill make sure any future posts will not hurt any special snowflakes feelings in any way :)

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 16:41 ----------

I dont do that. Im not afraid of what anyone has to say so I dont hide away from any replies or opinions :)

With all honestly I was surprised by your comments. I may post things that are a bit close to the line sometimes but I wouldn't have considered many things I post as childish unless I'm intending to be to make a point. WRT Page Hall thread, I suspect you may have misread my posts or misunderstood my point. And on this thread I'm really not sure what you think was childish?

He's got more personality in his little finger than any other British politician; whether he stay's on the scene or not is entirely up to him.

The fact that he has been unable to get elected into Westminster is purely because of where he has chosen to stand. The, I suppose snob, in him, wants a nice seat such as Windsor which was always going to be a big ask to take from the Tories, but there are hundreds of other seats elsewhere in the country that he could take easily if he stood there.

As others have pointed out he had the choice and tried to pick the most advantageous seat for him to be elected in. he failed.

Hundreds of other seats he would get elected in?

I really dont think so.