Whats Farage up to??

Then why spend time and money to become an MP then? That makes no sense. Given, at the time when a coalition would have been a possibility, had he been an MP he could have been deputy PM (now that's a scary thought).

It's like asking a girl out, getting knocked back and going "well I didn't like you that much anyway." Schoolyard stuff.

...to 7 different girls.

Farage is happiest when he's creating division and getting angry about things.

He doesnt have anybody's interests at heart other than his own. That couldn't be clearer now that he's got one over on the EU he's waltzed off to have a bizarre right-wing bromance with Trump. He should be here guiding the UK through Brexit after spending 20 years personally battling for it.

An utterly odious shallow and self-serving snake. Horrible man

How will Trump benefit when he becomes President by a friendship with Nigel Farage ?

All Trump was doing when he met Farage was thanking him for his help during his election campaign. As far as Trump his concerned Farage has served his purpose.

But it goes to show how insecure our name calling MPs are.

He doesnt have anybody's interests at heart other than his own. That couldn't be clearer now that he's got one over on the EU he's waltzed off to have a bizarre right-wing bromance with Trump. He should be here guiding the UK through Brexit after spending 20 years personally battling for it.

come now, dont sit on the fence :hihi:

Probably the most sensible post you have ever made.

BUT, I don't believe Farage is an horrible man, just the most successful opportunist in British political history.

You think anyone in government would allow him to do any guiding, most MP's hate him with a passion because he threatens their power.

You think anyone in government would allow him to do any guiding, most MP's hate him with a passion because he threatens their power.

Don't misunderstand. He clearly cant be part of the official process for obvious reasons but I can't understand why he isnt here now keeping the government and the opposition on their toes.

Probably the most sensible post you have ever made.

BUT, I don't believe Farage is an horrible man, just the most successful opportunist in British political history.

You know what, I don't agree. I think he's extremely dangerous.

He deliberately attempts to manufacture division. The 48% who voted remain, he has told us plenty of times, are not normal and not decent.

He constantly goes on about civil disorder and unrest like he wants it to happen. Latest dog whistles on that just last week:

'But believe you me if people in this country think that they're going to be cheated, they're going to be betrayed, then we will see political anger the likes of which none of us in our lifetimes have ever witnessed in this country.

Asked whether that could mean 'disturbances in the street', he replied: 'Yeah, I think that's right.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910012/You-biggest-fan-Gina-Miller-clashes-Nigel-Farage-live-TV-Brexit-legal-challenge-Ukip-leader-warns-defying-people-trigger-RIOTS.html#ixzz4Q1ElOgsG

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 21:02 ----------

Because he has no authority.

That's besides the point. I guess though he will start lashing out. He's not happy unless he's in some kind of adversarial situation. Look at this palpable nonsense from today:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/14/pm-betraying-national-interest-by-rejecting-my-trump-offer-says-farage

He's got no battle with the EU any more so he's turning on people in the UK.