Whats Farage up to??

You know what, I don't agree. I think he's extremely dangerous.

He deliberately attempts to manufacture division. The 48% who voted remain, he has told us plenty of times, are not normal and not decent.

He constantly goes on about civil disorder and unrest like he wants it to happen. Latest dog whistles on that just last week:

'But believe you me if people in this country think that they're going to be cheated, they're going to be betrayed, then we will see political anger the likes of which none of us in our lifetimes have ever witnessed in this country.

Asked whether that could mean 'disturbances in the street', he replied: 'Yeah, I think that's right.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910012/You-biggest-fan-Gina-Miller-clashes-Nigel-Farage-live-TV-Brexit-legal-challenge-Ukip-leader-warns-defying-people-trigger-RIOTS.html#ixzz4Q1ElOgsG

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anticipating civil unrest if the electorate feel parliament as cheated them isn't the same as encouraging civil unrest.

I anticipate it every time the Conservatives are elected into power, but I would rather the lefties just accept it instead of taking to the streets in protest.

Anticipating civil unrest if the electorate feel parliament as cheated them isn't the same as encouraging civil unrest.

I anticipate it every time the Conservatives are elected into power, but I would rather the lefties just accept it instead of taking to the streets in protest.

Dog whistle tactics. He's telling people to get ready to be angry. He'll do it again before the supreme court hearing.

That's besides the point. I guess though he will start lashing out. He's not happy unless he's in some kind of adversarial situation. Look at this palpable nonsense from today:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/14/pm-betraying-national-interest-by-rejecting-my-trump-offer-says-farage

He's got no battle with the EU any more so he's turning on people in the UK.

He should get over to France and be a consultant to Marine Le Pen and complete his hat trick.

Dog whistle tactics. He's telling people to get ready to be angry. He'll do it again before the supreme court hearing.

He doesn't need to tell anyone to get angry, they will do that all on their own if parliament doesn't deliver the brexit they voted for. Despite what you might think, brexit voters are sheep, we are free thinkers able to make our own minds up.

He doesn't need to tell anyone to get angry, they will do that all on their own if parliament doesn't deliver the brexit they voted for. Despite what you might think, brexit voters are sheep, we are free thinkers able to make our own minds up.

everyone seems to have had their own personal brexit though, which is going to make it very difficult to deliver.

Whats Nigel up to,he helps get us out of EU then looks like he's after a job with Trump,I find it a bit odd,whats peoples thoughts?

I suspect it's more like fundraising...

Quite a few of the major financial backers of ukip have returned back to their original fatherland in the Tory Party, so I guess Farages Party are a bit skint.

The only thing for Ukip at this stage is to go full pelt far right ala Front National and co or reintegrate into the Tory Partay

Edited by WestTinsley

Whats Nigel up to,he helps get us out of EU then looks like he's after a job with Trump,I find it a bit odd,whats peoples thoughts?

I doubt a job for him with trump will happen but I sure hope to God he gets something, advisor to Europe would be the best for us all.