Rustling Road trees are being felled right now

A 20 limit plus removal of bumps would be better for Rustling Road, in my opinion.

It would if people stuck to the 20 mph limit, which I doubt. It's a road which a lot of people cross over. A zebra crossing at all the park entrances, not just at the top end of the park, would be of value IMHO.

It would if people stuck to the 20 mph limit, which I doubt. It's a road which a lot of people cross over. A zebra crossing at all the park entrances, not just at the top end of the park, would be of value IMHO.

I'd be quite happy with zebra crossings near each entrance. Although it would probably have the knock on effect of the loss of parking spaces on the approach.

Talking about Christmas I been up there today and seen people taking real Christmas tree in there house so it ok to cut down them tree down but nt the ones outside there houses

I think there is a slight difference in cutting down young trees that are grown commercially for exactly that reason (the average 6 ft Christmas Tree is 7 years old) compared to cutting down 100 year + street trees that were planted to improve streets.

SCC have the opportunity to redeem themselves a bit when they make a decision on the application to clear ancient woodland at Smithy Wood to allow an unnecessary motorway service station to be built on it. The meeting is likely to be either 13th December or 10th January. You can go on the mailing list here to be advised when it will be http://www.wildsheffield.com/smithywood.

Please come down and join the protest that will take place before the meeting, the more people the more chance we have of stopping this destruction of ancient woodland, which is irreplaceable.

Talking about Christmas I been up there today and seen people taking real Christmas tree in there house so it ok to cut down them tree down but nt the ones outside there houses

Why does this read like one of the posts in Private Eye's From The Message Boards?