QT tonight whats your favourite moment

e

Good question Phil. I'd agree with you.

Second place must be this rather marvellous exchange.

good one lol

---------- Post added 18-11-2016 at 00:07 ----------

just watch tonight and had to google Cat Boyd the reaction of the audience when she bantering on and then said she had not voted was a picture.

Edited by phil752

just watch tonight and had to google Cat Boyd the reaction of the audience when she bantering on and then said she had not voted was a picture.

Yes, that was funny.

She did vote in the Scottish Independence referendum though. I think :huh:

Yes good,the worry is he continued to be voted in.Not sure if he still is a mp.

Yes, he is.

---------- Post added 18-11-2016 at 14:38 ----------

Yes, that was funny.

She did vote in the Scottish Independence referendum though. I think :huh:

She did vote for independence.

I think she realised her mistake when she admitted she hadn't voted in the EU referendum.

I don't see an issue with people not voting if they didn't know which way to vote. I'd say it was sensible. But she came across as a Remainer for sure so she looked a bit moronic.

Not even sure why she was on. She's a leader of some petty fringe group. She isn't an MP or a journalist or well known figure. Just a 'radical.'

Edited by Santo

Yes, he is.

---------- Post added 18-11-2016 at 14:38 ----------

She did vote for independence.

I think she realised her mistake when she admitted she hadn't voted in the EU referendum.

I don't see an issue with people not voting if they didn't know which way to vote. I'd say it was sensible. But she came across as a Remainer for sure so she looked a bit moronic.

Not even sure why she was on. She's a leader of some petty fringe group. She isn't an MP or a journalist or well known figure. Just a 'radical.'

I googled her but I can not figure where her funding comes from

She looked shell-shocked last night (Cat Boyd) - you could see her hands shaking once she'd cocked up the first bit, then fallen into the trap of the EU vote which she tried to squirm out of. Definitely one of the worst [non-pot] participants on QT that I can remember.

One thing that caught my attention was Chris Bryant (why didn't anyone pick up on this?) - when he said, I was a remainer, am a remainer, and will always be a remainer. Hang on Chris, so if the UK does well in Brexit, he will still think it's wrong? Sounds like the type in Sheffield who say 'I'll vote for Labour else my Grandad would turn in his grave' type mentality.

He also has the audacity to slag USers off for voting for a useless candidate. He, like many others in the Labour party in recent weeks should be looking in the mirror rather than across the pond.

She looked shell-shocked last night (Cat Boyd) - you could see her hands shaking once she'd cocked up the first bit, then fallen into the trap of the EU vote which she tried to squirm out of. Definitely one of the worst [non-pot] participants on QT that I can remember.

One thing that caught my attention was Chris Bryant (why didn't anyone pick up on this?) - when he said, I was a remainer, am a remainer, and will always be a remainer. Hang on Chris, so if the UK does well in Brexit, he will still think it's wrong? Sounds like the type in Sheffield who say 'I'll vote for Labour else my Grandad would turn in his grave' type mentality.

He also has the audacity to slag USers off for voting for a useless candidate. He, like many others in the Labour party in recent weeks should be looking in the mirror rather than across the pond.

It really depends on how he (and you and me) define "doing well". We might be doing ok as far as growth is concerned but inflation might be high. We might be flying economically speaking but all our beaches are covered in crap. Our workers might be working but not have the protection the EU gave them. The UK on the whole might be OK but Cornwall might be wasteland because the government (whoever that might be) didn't replace the EU money. Or poor old Chris Bryant has knackered ballcock and can't get a polish plumber.

Good question Phil. I'd agree with you.

Second place must be this rather marvellous exchange.

I remember that, was very funny!

Reese-Mogg is pretty good though. I remember a few weeks ago, when the lefties were shouting at him to get an applause, when he actually answered it correctly. I can't remember which bloke on the left of the panel it was though.

---------- Post added 18-11-2016 at 21:49 ----------

It really depends on how he (and you and me) define "doing well". We might be doing ok as far as growth is concerned but inflation might be high. We might be flying economically speaking but all our beaches are covered in crap. Our workers might be working but not have the protection the EU gave them. The UK on the whole might be OK but Cornwall might be wasteland because the government (whoever that might be) didn't replace the EU money. Or poor old Chris Bryant has knackered ballcock and can't get a polish plumber.

:hihi:

I think Bryant used to be a reasonable man, but lately I find him unwatchable. The libsdems no better now that idiot Faron is running it. Lost my vote.

---------- Post added 18-11-2016 at 22:06 ----------

damn you phil752! :hihi::hihi: I've been watching youtubes since opening that OP!

I didn't know

-

eugh, I can't believe I'm spending Friday night watching Diane Abott's nonsense... but...

are
. Edited by *_ash_*