QT tonight whats your favourite moment

Another good slap down

---------- Post added 18-11-2016 at 22:29 ----------

I remember that, was very funny!

Reese-Mogg is pretty good though. I remember a few weeks ago, when the lefties were shouting at him to get an applause, when he actually answered it correctly. I can't remember which bloke on the left of the panel it was though.

---------- Post added 18-11-2016 at 21:49 ----------

:hihi:

I think Bryant used to be a reasonable man, but lately I find him unwatchable. The libsdems no better now that idiot Faron is running it. Lost my vote.

---------- Post added 18-11-2016 at 22:06 ----------

damn you phil752! :hihi::hihi: I've been watching youtubes since opening that OP!

I didn't know

-

eugh, I can't believe I'm spending Friday night watching Diane Abott's nonsense... but...

are

Abbot,yes she is quite an act

Abbot,yes she is quite an act

She's just unbelievable. I was trying to find (to keep on topic) when I saw her criticise private schools on QT, then either David or Crowd reminded her that her kids were in one :hihi:

Couldn't find it though, so just watched some others.

She's just unbelievable. I was trying to find (to keep on topic) when I saw her criticise private schools on QT, then either David or Crowd reminded her that her kids were in one :hihi:

Couldn't find it though, so just watched some others.

bit off topic but quite topical at the moment a banned clip for next gen

Edited by phil752

Too true.

I bet this ends up in jokes and things section!

-

Mods: hold it in here, I won't post anymore Diane Abott jokes and things, honest :D:hihi:

hello that shows her in reality. Had not seen her put under pressure, i get it why after that she did not say much just take the money. i once wrote the BBC saying that i fed up of Portillo and Abbott blowing smoke up each others ass and her not saying much guess i know why now,they did go to the same privileged school

Edited by phil752