It is not the size that matters ,is it?

What has happened to our wagon wheels,

When I was a kid at school they where massive and if you saved the wrapper then you got a free stage coach.

Now the same product is a third the size and five times more costly in relative terms.

And it is not only wagon wheels ,Maltese's have reduced the contents this week by 15% although the price remains the same , Toblerone the swiss diamond has done the same .

A wheel has fell of the chocolate wagon ,ant it!!!!!!.

With all else happening in the world right now, the weight of a packet of Maltesers is the least of my concerns.

well it should be. if everybody was like you ,they just get smaller and smaller.

anyway whats happening in the world what concerns you. cant be any worse than the shrinking wagon wheel.

' Tobleronegate' is shocking! A whole way of eating that lovely nougat chocolatey mountain range will change for millions. Future generations will not experience the difficulty of having to force thumb and finger between the peaks in an attempt to break one off.

You're doing it wrong, you're supposed to push the segment inward rather than pull it outward. It's much easier that way.

With all else happening in the world right now, the weight of a packet of Maltesers is the least of my concerns.

As Padders said, it should be.It's not only happening with chocolate, it's happening to proteins as well, like ,for instance tuna down from 200 grams to around 150 grams. and at eating establishments where the size of a burger has about halved.

Everything is political, therefore you should be concerned. Corporate greed and the maximization of profits at your expense for a start, (smaller amount for same price = greater profit.)