Marine le pen.. another nail to the left ?

Will she win The French election  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will she win The French election

• Yes
    • No

Because you are applying a different standard to a 'joke' made by a Muslim than to a 'joke' made by pretty-big.

Double standard=hypocrisy

i would say more cosmopolitanism, i miss read you question i thought you were saying after he had bombed the house of parliment

Edited by phil752

So, Fillon won the primaries.

She had a chance with Juppé, because he's a liberal straight out of the Blair/Cameron mould.

But with Fillon, who is dyed blue catholic conservative, she's got no chance now.

Anyone however slightly left of Le Pen (along the entire politics spectrum), who would have voted for her for her policies and/or in protest, at the 1st and/or 2nd round, will be voting for him instead. No 'Front National' stigma attached to Fillon, y'see.

I'm glad I don't live on the British South coast :D

Original post you've quoted from me quite clearly says it's a pipedream therefore not a threat.

That's a pretty weak justification for finding the idea of murderous, terrorist atrocity in any way appealing or joke-worthy.

The EU in my opinion should be bombed with every Pro European inside it but that's just my pipedream.

There you go, a clear statement that your opinion is that the EU should be bombed.

It actually happening is the pipedream part.

I care slightly about our parliament so I would yes if a Muslim said that about the EU Parliament I'd sit back and wait in hope.

Another clear statement that you hope the EU is bombed.

Really shameful stuff, even without the hypocrisy of expecting your statements to be treated as flippant pipedreams and, therefore, excused, whilst you admit you would not apply the same latitude to a similar statement from a Muslim.

Edited by mikem8634