Marine le pen.. another nail to the left ?

Will she win The French election  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will she win The French election

• Yes
    • No

You have to respect the fact a large number of people in society are nationalists and are do not care for large numbers of immigration especially of Muslims

So it's very much the politics of Hitler, isn't it? The difference is they're inviting people to blame Mexicans and Muslims this time.

When Trump fails to "make America great again", what happens? Do they increase the rhetoric and find more minorities to blame?

when i said upset, i was really thinking more about the populace taking charge like Brexit and Trump and turning the system on its head.
I'm aware that this is what you were most likely thinking of.

And the French electorate will most definitely use the Le Pen candidacy as a protest vote to rue against the system, the same as it always does, e.g. this time last year for the Régionales.

But the French electorate will most definitely not allow the head of the Front National to become its head of state. Not in a month of Sundays.

So it's very much the politics of Hitler, isn't it? The difference is they're inviting people to blame Mexicans and Muslims this time.

When Trump fails to "make America great again", what happens? Do they increase the rhetoric and find more minorities to blame?

"When Trump fails" not that I expect you to give him a chance but I certainly am, what a welcome change to the world having someone like Trump in charge it's just so refreshing. I'm really hoping for marine Le pen to work alongside Trump, Brexit would be even sweeter with Le pen in the French hot seat because it's certainly be the beginning of the end of the disgraceful "project" that has been the EU.

"When Trump fails" not that I expect you to give him a chance but I certainly am, what a welcome change to the world having someone like Trump in charge it's just so refreshing. I'm really hoping for marine Le pen to work alongside Trump, Brexit would be even sweeter with Le pen in the French hot seat because it's certainly be the beginning of the end of the disgraceful "project" that has been the EU.
She certainly wouldn't be working with Trump or Brexit: she's a rabid isolationist, more so than Trump and Brexit put together. Think De Gaulle back to the days of slamming NATO's door and giving the rods to the UK wanting into the EC.

She'd tear up the Le Touquet agreement and kick the British border back to Dover faster than Farage came clean about the £350m for the NHS and Trump came clean about keeping the bulk of Obamacare.

She'd probably put on free busses to Calais' ferry terminals at the continental borders and detainment refugee centres an'all, cheaper and faster than trying to round them up and process them.

Have you actually informed yourself about her political programme, or do you just like her 'by association', on the basis of perceptions?

Edited by L00b

She certainly wouldn't be working with Trump or Brexit: she's a rabid isolationist, more so than Trump and Brexit put together. Think De Gaulle back to the days of slamming NATO's door and giving the rods to the UK wanting into the EC.

She'd tear up the Le Touquet agreement and kick the British border back to Dover faster than Farage came clean about the £350m for the NHS and Trump came clean about keeping the bulk of Obamacare.

She'd probably put on free busses to Calais' ferry terminals at the continental borders and detainment refugee centres an'all, cheaper and faster than trying to round them up and process them.

Have you actually informed yourself about her political programme, or do you just like her 'by association', on the basis of perceptions?

I just like her "by association" and of the "basis of perceptions"

No chance she'd isolate France from the USA or Brexit its virtually impossible in the current climate.

Whats refreshing about trump? The carefree way he bins election pledges within a week of winning? His way with the ladies? His hair?

Whats refreshing about trump? The carefree way he bins election pledges within a week of winning? His way with the ladies? His hair?

No, none of those. Just that fact it grates on liberal do gooders is a good enough reason for him to be refreshing to me.