Peter Kay accused of homophobia

Its the future,Phoenix nights,max and paddy,car share and Danny Bakers dad,all were brilliant,its only the Geraldine I didn't like.

Eh? I am talking about real human rights not the right to be offended.

I have not seen the Offending Incident as I don't watch TV these days (except when it is on at other peoples house when I visit) I do think people get their knickers in a twist over almost nothing these days.

When I was young I often had builders road-workers and the like whistle after me. I used to whistle back, soon shut them up. Learn the art of the quick reposte is what I say, if you don't like a comment say something that is witty and leaves a mark on the subconscious.

Nearly let me biscuit fall in me tea reading all this. Remember when we all used to huddle up to the coal/coke fire in winter and everyone's legs got mottled with the heat. Move Mam Ahhhm burning.

A few hard winters with frost on the window panes would give everyone far less to complain about.

Nah he's not homophobic. He was on Parky once with Will Young. He said, 'I'm not homophobic. I'm not afraid of my house.'

---------- Post added 21-11-2016 at 15:10 ----------

Hilarious you say? Some people are easy to please aren't they?

Saw you as more of a Bernard Manning/Roy Chubby Brown fan though myself Penny flower. Or Ken Dodd. He was a tax dodger too wasn't he?

I love em both . Proper comedians

Why do people want to take offence on behalf of others ?

I get fed up of the vocal minority making mountains out of molehills.

You mean like taking offence on behalf of Peter Kay?

---------- Post added 21-11-2016 at 22:08 ----------

Peter has been accused of homophobia on Strictly come dancing due to having a bit of fun with Judge Rinder a contestant who may be gay.

It was hilarious the first time he did it-unexpected and spontaneous, it became a regurgitated fart when he did it a second time.

I love em both . Proper comedians

Not a patch on Les Dawson did not like them one bit but less Dawson had the lot. his funny faces his quips and the caricatures of middle aged gossiping women were a classic. I nearly wet myself laughing. Much funnier than the crude lot who actually did women wetting themselves and called it comedy. The art of comedy is to take a characteristic and let people see the humorous parts of it. Pools of urine, even pretend, on the floor of a supermarket are not funny, just crude.