Best hot chocolate in Sheffield?

John Heeley

I just love hot chocolate, but it is rarely served up well - either the temperature is wrong or it is insufficiently strong or too rich and sugary! After far from exhaustive research, my winner is Bragazzi's on Abbeydale Road where the sarnies are reet good, too! Marmadukes's comes second in the hot chocolate stakes, with Remo's a close third.

Am I missing somewhere where the hot chocolate is even better?

I have always liked McDonalds hot chocolate. I remember working in the one on the moor on the early 1990s I lived on there chocolate doughnuts and hot chocolate lol.

---------- Post added 22-11-2016 at 12:20 ----------

La Coppola deli on Oakbrook Rd. Nether Green makes it so thick you can stand a spoon up in it.

Proper thick hot chocolate .

I did have hot chocolate in Belgium. They took a shot from a chocolate fountain and mixed it with milk. I was heaven in a polystyrene cup lol

Edited by Tim1
I spell like a 3 year old lol

Starbucks did. I don't know if they still do a white hot chocolate. I remember having that a few years ago. Or if you use Starbucks add a shot of peppermint syrup to a hot chocolate. It's like drinking an after eight mint!

I had a hotchocolate in Markes&Spencers today in Newcastle. It was suppose to be a deluxe one, but they had run out of marshmallows, I had whipped cream and chocolate sprinklers on it. It was okay I suppose but very sickly. Still it did get me in the Christmas spirit.