The Normalisation of Deviance

A lot of 'normal' people are sick of the 'normalisation' of pc dogma rolled out by the 'always looking to be offended' types who try to quieten those who disagree with them. Racist, Nazi, Fascist, Xenophobe, homophobe, Islamophobe, sexist , misogynist. Most of the time it's hyperbolic claptrap, much like the jargon you would expect from the boring monotone Owen Jones's of this world ;)

A lot of 'normal' people are sick of the 'normalisation' of pc dogma rolled out by the 'always looking to be offended' types who try to quieten those who disagree with them. Racist, Nazi, Fascist, Xenophobe, homophobe, Islamophobe, sexist , misogynist. Most of the time it's hyperbolic claptrap, much like the jargon you would expect from the boring monotone Owen Jones's of this world ;)

Thank you for providing an example of the kind of comment that made me consider this in the first place.

Do you think those terms ever have a place?

Edited by mikem8634

Here's a little thought experiment then - which of those do you think don't apply to Mr Trump?

Here's a little thought experiment then - which of those do you think don't apply to Mr Trump?

I think he would gladly don any of those hats if their was a dollar at the end of it.

It'll be interesting to see what Michael W thinks.

Edited by mikem8634

I think he would gladly don any of those hats if their was a dollar at the end of it.

It'll be interesting to see what Michael W thinks.

I don't think much about Trump, but I do understand why people go out and vote for the likes of him to a certain degree ...... see my earlier post !

---------- Post added 26-11-2016 at 10:12 ----------

When?... The very first line.

And the very first line said all there is to say about him !

I don't think much about Trump, but I do understand why people go out and vote for the likes of him to a certain degree ...... see my earlier post !

---------- Post added 26-11-2016 at 10:12 ----------

And the very first line said all there is to say about him !

Are you going to answer the questions put to you?

Stop boring me pal, I'm polishing my Doc Martens and going for my head shaving before this afternoons football :P

Are you not answering the questions because you can't? If you stopped making assumptions about what you think I am saying you might be surprised at what I am actually saying.

For example, I am guessing that you are not a white supremacist, nor are you a neo-nazi. Yet you seem to be taking exception to me evaluating their worrying proximity to power. Why is that?

Edited by mikem8634