Food prices up, what have you bought that has increased in price?

I have just returned from shopping at Asda and three items I bought have gone up by quite high percentages. Tinned grapefruit 37%, Tzatziki 7% and Kingsmill 50/50 loaf 11.7% I know prices do rise but the amount these items have gone up is on the high side. What else have people bought that is going up up by high percentages? I suppose someone will come on and blame it all on Brexit.

I have just returned from shopping at Asda and three items I bought have gone up by quite high percentages. Tinned grapefruit 37%, Tzatziki 7% and Kingsmill 50/50 loaf 11.7% I know prices do rise but the amount these items have gone up is on the high side. What else have people bought that is going up up by high percentages? I suppose someone will come on and blame it all on Brexit.

I think it was Thor Heyerdahl who's responsible for Tzatziki if memory serves me well. Perhaps the price of balsa wood has gone up? :huh:

Wagon wheels.

The annual rate of inflation in the UK dropped last month to 0.9%. The Bank of England target is for it to average 2%. I suppose it all depends what time period you are talking about. A mini was £490 in 1966, now it is £16000. That's a rise of over 3200%

Edited by aa2900