Food prices up, what have you bought that has increased in price?

Ready to feed baby milk by cow and gate, I get it from the cash and carry and price was £6.99 for a box of 12.

It has now increased in price to £7.59 for a box of 12 from all the cash and carrys I use.

The annual rate of inflation in the UK dropped last month to 0.9%. The Bank of England target is for it to average 2%. I suppose it all depends what time period you are talking about. A mini was £490 in 1966, now it is £16000. That's a rise of over 3200%

My wage was £1.50 plus accommodation and food in 1966. I also worked six days per week and thought I was lucky to be living in a warm house with decent people.

My wage was £1.50 plus accommodation and food in 1966. I also worked six days per week and thought I was lucky to be living in a warm house with decent people.

What job did you do in 1966 to get such a low wage?

I worked 5 1/2 days a week as an apprentice and was paid £5.10/6

Thornbridge bottled beer has risen by 50% in the pub.

500ml bottles have now been replaced by 330ml bottles at the same price.

If the pub charges more than £2.50 a pint then they are ripping you off, go to Wetherspoons .

Or The Brown Bear on Norfolk Street .