What Temperature Do You Set Your Thermostat?

Apparently the optimum is warmth for a person 21.4 degrees.

Im currently set at 18 degrees in my flat.

Whats temperture your central heating set at?

When I had a new boiler fitted a couple of years ago, the engineer set the thermostat at 21°, saying that was the optimum household temperature.

I reset it to my personal optimum of 12.5°, being the temperature below which I start to feel cold, and above which I struggle with the bills.

When I had a new boiler fitted a couple of years ago, the engineer set the thermostat at 21°, saying that was the optimum household temperature.

I reset it to my personal optimum of 12.5°, being the temperature below which I start to feel cold, and above which I struggle with the bills.

When we had a gas fire to heat the sitting room we had the heating set at 12. now I have radstats in the rooms and a stat in the hall at the bottom of the stairs which is the coldest place. I will be looking at a new boiler when I have paid off the loan to pay for the tenants new boilers but I am lothe to do away with a boiler that I can use with my solar collector to heat water in the summer when I can turn the boiler off.