Longer straws for WD 40 cans.

I need to apply some spray lubricant to the clutch pedal joint inside my Honda CRV car. It's in a position that is impossible to reach by hand.

WD 40 or some other suitable lubricant would be okay but the spray straws that come with the cans are too short, plus they wold not bend enough to go round the corners.

I had it sprayed some time ago which worked okay but the lubricant has dried out now and I cannot get back to the garage that did it. (with an extended tube)

Does anyone know if I can get tubing that would fit an aerosol can or if there is any lubricant with an extended tube and where I might get it from.

Also has any other reader had trouble with a creaking clutch pedal on a Honda CRV.

WD40 is a Water Displacer, not a lubricant. You'll wash out any grease that's already there.

Like alch says, White grease or lithium is better for there, although you might find the creaking is the joint going into the master cylinder rather than the clutch pedal itself.

I need to apply some spray lubricant to the clutch pedal joint inside my Honda CRV car. It's in a position that is impossible to reach by hand.

WD 40 or some other suitable lubricant would be okay but the spray straws that come with the cans are too short, plus they wold not bend enough to go round the corners.

I had it sprayed some time ago which worked okay but the lubricant has dried out now and I cannot get back to the garage that did it. (with an extended tube)

Does anyone know if I can get tubing that would fit an aerosol can or if there is any lubricant with an extended tube and where I might get it from.

Also has any other reader had trouble with a creaking clutch pedal on a Honda CRV.

WD40, although great for lots of things, is hardly the correct way to go for this type of application. Grease is the thing to use here as it doesn't dry out (at all quickly). At a push, something like penetrating oil would be better (3 in 1). Let your imagination run riot as you think about how to apply it without disassembly. I remember an old film in which poison was administered to an unsuspecting sleeping victim by allowing the poison to run into their mouth via a length of twine through a hole in the ceiling. ;)

WD40, although great for lots of things, is hardly the correct way to go for this type of application. Grease is the thing to use here as it doesn't dry out (at all quickly). At a push, something like penetrating oil would be better (3 in 1). Let your imagination run riot as you think about how to apply it without disassembly. I remember an old film in which poison was administered to an unsuspecting sleeping victim by allowing the poison to run into their mouth via a length of twine through a hole in the ceiling. ;)

Cant remember the name of it, but that happened in the Bond film where he was impersonating a japanese fisherman.