Why aren't men frightened of mice & spiders?

I don't mind spiders, i dont want them crawling all over me dont get me wrong but i dont mind them and i dont like to see them get squished.. As for mice, i love the little critters, i love all sorts of rodents especially rats! I'm still contemplating on getting a pet rat.. Awsome little creatures..

What i cannot stand though, and i absolutely HATE them and see no point in their existence are wasps!!!!!!! Why do they have to exist???? the poor bee population are dying out and then theres these horrible bullies still around in abundance..... Grrrrrrr :rant:

I don't mind spiders, i dont want them crawling all over me dont get me wrong but i dont mind them and i dont like to see them get squished.. As for mice, i love the little critters, i love all sorts of rodents especially rats! I'm still contemplating on getting a pet rat.. Awsome little creatures..

What i cannot stand though, and i absolutely HATE them and see no point in their existence are wasps!!!!!!! Why do they have to exist???? the poor bee population are dying out and then theres these horrible bullies still around in abundance..... Grrrrrrr :rant:

skinheads of the animal world :P

Wasps help to control the numbers of nuisance insects such as greenfly "Mozzies" and other flies, by capturing them as prey food for the larvea in their nest. They also break down the old wood and semi hard stems from dead plants, they chew it up and use it to build the nests. The queen starts the nest off and then raises a few young. when they mature they go foraging and the queen continues to lay while the nest grows and the worker wasps feed young repair the nest and extend it, Without wasps we would be over run with allsorts of horrible biting and stinging things and the gardens ruined with greenfly and whitefly.

I had a very large spider appearing now and then in my living room some months back. Called him/her 'Buswidth' (eight feet!). Spent ages watching him/her crawling across the picture rail only to disappear, then reappear several days later. Gone now though .... think cats might have had it.:(