Why aren't men frightened of mice & spiders?

Wasps help to control the numbers of nuisance insects such as greenfly "Mozzies" and other flies, by capturing them as prey food for the larvea in their nest. They also break down the old wood and semi hard stems from dead plants, they chew it up and use it to build the nests. The queen starts the nest off and then raises a few young. when they mature they go foraging and the queen continues to lay while the nest grows and the worker wasps feed young repair the nest and extend it, Without wasps we would be over run with allsorts of horrible biting and stinging things and the gardens ruined with greenfly and whitefly.

It's all lies!!!! :hihi:

Speak for yourself op.

It amazes me how people are so scared. And I'm sorry but sometimes it's actually funny. The chances of a spider actually being able to hurt you in the country is pretty slim and as for mice, they won't hurt you. I've had pet mice and wonderful little creatures. Thought the heartbreak with me as a 12 years old going to feed them and findingl the bigger one had eaten the smaller one bar the tail.

Still they can't hurt you haha. I always save the spiders in my house and pit them outside. I would never purposely kill them.

I always thought it was instinctive, since some spiders can kill you. Better to be cautious of them all to be safe. Bigotry towards spiders is fine :hihi: .. Mice - Maybe because one bite could give you a nasty disease

Edited by 4England