Brocklebank lorries slow down

just been sat outside richmond medical centre for 40 mins and the speed that brocklebank lorries are going up and down this road is unbelievable, they looked to be full going down,it just needs one trying to get out of the doctors to turn right and they will be a right bang , so please slow down .

These wannabe F1 drivers are a menace, we have the same problem around Chapeltown/High Green. They are working on the Streets Ahead contract and seem to have no regard for speed limits or for the weight limit on Burncross Road. They use Burncross Road even when they are not working on or adjacent to it.

It used to be the case that transport manager of the company should check their tacograph record on a regular basis thus highlighting speeding and other infringments. Either this is no longer done or the manager/drivers don`t care about the law:rant:

These wannabe F1 drivers are a menace, we have the same problem around Chapeltown/High Green. They are working on the Streets Ahead contract and seem to have no regard for speed limits or for the weight limit on Burncross Road. They use Burncross Road even when they are not working on or adjacent to it.

It used to be the case that transport manager of the company should check their tacograph record on a regular basis thus highlighting speeding and other infringments. Either this is no longer done or the manager/drivers don`t care about the law:rant:

They perhaps heard about Rosberg and are practising to audition as replacement along side Hamilton :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

But seriously, when fully loaded would have thought great caution would be shown by professional (?) drivers. Slow down, it is better to arrive late than dead on time - or to kill someone else in the process :(:mad::rant:

just been sat outside richmond medical centre for 40 mins and the speed that brocklebank lorries are going up and down this road is unbelievable, they looked to be full going down,it just needs one trying to get out of the doctors to turn right and they will be a right bang , so please slow down .

I think they hail from Rotherham one of these days there is going to be a bad accident with these speeds they travel at.

I personally think that the government agencies should carry out far more spot roadside checks on LGVs etc in general has any one noticed that in recent times on radio traffic reports daily reports of broken down lorries,accidents with lorries every day of the week.

Just my view.

I think they hail from Rotherham one of these days there is going to be a bad accident with these speeds they travel at.

I personally think that the government agencies should carry out far more spot roadside checks on LGVs etc in general has any one noticed that in recent times on radio traffic reports daily reports of broken down lorries,accidents with lorries every day of the week.

Just my view.

Believe me dvsa are pulling plenty of wagons in for checks every day but for every one that gets checked plenty go unchecked ,it's luck of the draw if you get pulled or not

I think you should contact the company. In my experience they do want to be told. It`s not exactly in their interest for their drivers to be in a smash is it, plus it`s bad publicity (their vehicles being driven dangerously) for them.

Just my view.

What's that got to do with it? :huh: