Shaving anyone else hate it?

They need to develop some sort of face-friendly foam or cream that just makes the hairs fall off, like Veet for women's legs.

I have a pretty decent collection of various acids, some of which I'm pretty sure would work brilliantly for facial exfoliation purposes (I know for a fact that it's excellent for removing skin/soft tissue from fingers). Wether or not it could be adapted to work on bristles without detriment to the surrounding facial flesh is another thing though.

I share this ordeal. And it is an ordeal...well used to be (worse), as ever-newer and -better Gillettes and Wilkinsons and foam concoctions have made it increasingly (more) bearable over the years.

Wet shave every morning, and second wet shave by 17:00+ is mandatory if we're going out somewhere special at night. For decades now.

'tis Mediterranean genes for you.

A proper, genuine Turkish shave, though...the first time I had one (in Altinkum, was an ancient dinky place, with Turkish customers (hallmark of a good one, not a tourist trap)), walking out of the barber's I genuinely felt like I was walking on clouds :D

Edited by L00b

Are you male or female ?

Hahahaa :hihi:

---------- Post added 05-12-2016 at 16:36 ----------

Its the only downside of being a bloke,never liked it.

The ONLY downside!!! really?

I've heard it's not very pleasant being a chap on a hot day wearing boxer shorts ;)

My OH has a beard, he hates to shave and only shaves to shape his beard then uses the beard trimmers to do the rest.. He looks about 10yrs younger when his face isnt covered in hair!! Personally i prefer him clean shaven but i hate to shave my legs in the winter so we have to come to an agreement to let each other do what we want :)

Edited by Chelle-82

When I shave, it is with an electric razor, a few minutes is all it takes. However, i now have my winter growth, whch I trim with an electric trimmer, with a number 2 attachment, and cut my hair at the same time.

Any electric razor I've used has panicked and asked to be sent back to the shop before it's got half way across :)