Colley School

"Mr Duke the crazy canadian"

I remember him,very tall !

Sounds like I was in the same class as you :)

Mr pearce's form,any idea what happend to him ?

JJ..:)

you sound as though you were year above me aswel, dont know what happened to pearce but dukey retired from silverdale about 8 year ago

i saw Mr pierce about 3 years after leaving colley, the band he was in played at a summer fete type thing which was held in parson cross park. I remember looking at him play the sax and thinking, i know that bloke from somewhere, saw michelle yellot i think about 8 years after leaving school, at sheffield show in graves park i think, last person from school ive seen was anita ansel about 4 years ago in hillsborough park, i was working security on a stage and she was stood at the front with her kids and thier dad.

Do you remember what used to happen if you called mr Duke an american....lol

the last i saw of Jagger was when he gave me 3 whips of the cane

i must know you AD, i still see shep, jaffas younger brother lives a few doors up from me,kev dawsons on my facebook, michelle yellott married craig senior (i still see them both) anita is still livin near her mam on the cross. pm me your name im sure we'll have crossed paths, you were year above me & a year below my sister
ah shaun, he was a good laugh

i saw Mr pierce about 3 years after leaving colley, the band he was in played at a summer fete type thing which was held in parson cross park. I remember looking at him play the sax and thinking, i know that bloke from somewhere, saw michelle yellot i think about 8 years after leaving school, at sheffield show in graves park i think, last person from school ive seen was anita ansel about 4 years ago in hillsborough park, i was working security on a stage and she was stood at the front with her kids and thier dad.

Do you remember what used to happen if you called mr Duke an american....lol

the last i saw of Jagger was when he gave me 3 whips of the cane

lol, i never had the pleasure of the cane, just a few suspensions prior to expulsion:hihi: i still see anita down ecco doin her shoppin now & again. jagger still lives up greno as far as i know

last time i talked to shep, he'd just finished his second stint in corrie as a binman i think
iv lost track of the amount of programmes he's been in, no doubt he's busy learning his script for panto at the moment, he does panto every xmas

Archived