SORN or not to SORN?

I didn't realise you could do that either. Too late now as everything's been done snail-mail, but useful information for the future. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately you can't change address on-line (yet), so I've got 8 to post off for our gradual move to Buxton from Area 51 3/4.

Unfortunately you can't change address on-line (yet), so I've got 8 to post off for our gradual move to Buxton from Area 51 3/4.

Jeez! … you'll need a car transporter! :gag: Good luck! (slightly suspicious over the Area 51 3/4 address though, I don't want to take the rap for any of your untaxed vehicles :suspect:)

Jeez! … you'll need a car transporter! :gag: Good luck! (slightly suspicious over the Area 51 3/4 address though, I don't want to take the rap for any of your untaxed vehicles :suspect:)

Not quite as bad as it seems, 4 are motorbikes, and the van will be sold as soon as we've finished moving.

Still need another garage though, and I have a small fleet insurance policy, which does make things cheaper, as there's only one set of brokerage fees except for the van on a different policy.