Which group has killed 900 in Britain in 6 years?

madrid in 2004, a single incident, in terms of civilian noncombatants, in terms of loss of life, is more than all the eta attacks put together.

okay.

So what now.

Do we give al-qaeda an award or something ?

Most deaths in a single bombing ?

Best bang for buck ?

I suspect alcohol is a more relevant "cultural" factor than religion which sort of scuppers your dog whistle inference

While I agree that alcohol is a relevant factor, it probably doesn't introduce sudden image of inferior women in one's mind. In contrast to some cultures/religions :)

It is not like Madrid 2004 was the only modernist Islamist terror incident that has happened in Spain in the past few years. There's been others.

The IRA, ETA, the FLN never did anything remotely commensurate to Madrid in 2004. Or London in 2005. Or Paris just last year, in November 2015. And you are a total numbskull if you don't realise that.

---------- Post added 11-12-2016 at 15:33 ----------

Wasn't Lockerbie assigned to muslim terrorism? (Just asking)

No. It wasn't Islamist and that's why I use the term Islam-ist.

Whoever did it were Muslims (although some may have been Christian). Just like almost all Palestinian terrorists are Muslims, some of them, just sometimes, aren't Muslims at all, but Christian.

Madrid 2004, London 2005, and Paris 2015 weren't like that. The terrorists, from the top to the bottom of the whole structure, were ALL Muslims.

Edited by blake

While I agree that alcohol is a relevant factor, it probably doesn't introduce sudden image of inferior women in one's mind. In contrast to some cultures/religions :)

Would the cowardly murder of Jo Cox MP occurred if she was male rather than a defenceless single woman ?

Our own white British allegedly Christian culture is in no position to cast aspersions on other groups really is it?

Madrid 2004, London 2005, and Paris 2015 weren't like that. The terrorists, from the top to the bottom of the whole structure, were ALL Muslims.

Like I said earlier.

blake thinks the world reset itself on the morning of 11th September 2001 and anything before that date never happened.

Have you watched Edge of Tomorrow ?

Good film.

And what award do you propose we give Al Qaeda for killing so many people where ETA and the IRA, according to you in the alternate reality you obviously inhabit, haven't harmed a living soul ?