Which group has killed 900 in Britain in 6 years?

Because I doubt the coward would have the guts to attack a man, armed or not.

Ah, so it was just based on your opinion, with nothing to back it up (as my suggestion was as well, I admit).

I would suggest that as neither of us have any true insight, we don't go down this route...

---------- Post added 11-12-2016 at 18:38 ----------

Our own white British allegedly Christian culture is in no position to cast aspersions on other groups really is it?

But it is isn't it, as it allows freedom of thought and expression, which some other cultures don't...

And it says that 829 people have been killed in ETA attacks and 191 in the Madrid bombings which suggests that one (or more) of the following applies to blake ;

A) doesn't do his reasearch

b) is a troll

c) randomly spouts inaccurate facts in order to impress his/her (audience, boyfriend, girlfriend, himself - delete whichever doesn't apply)

It would be interesting to know how much the UK spends on counter terrorism compared to preventing and prosecuting domestic violence. As far as I can work out, the government spends £3.5 bn per year on counter terrorism, I have no idea how much is spent on preventing domestic homicide. I appreciate my OP wasn't just about domestic homicides but it's possible to do more about these than about random murders.

It would be interesting to know how much the UK spends on counter terrorism compared to preventing and prosecuting domestic violence. As far as I can work out, the government spends £3.5 bn per year on counter terrorism, I have no idea how much is spent on preventing domestic homicide. I appreciate my OP wasn't just about domestic homicides but it's possible to do more about these than about random murders.

Can domestic homocide be prevented as such? With the exception of possibly shelters I'm not sure what can be done. It's not always easy to predict.

Can domestic homocide be prevented as such? With the exception of possibly shelters I'm not sure what can be done. It's not always easy to predict.

We could do a lot more in the education sector to equalise the sexes and the regard in which they are held. Raising self esteem in girls has been one of the things that has helped reduce the murder rate. Recognising the signs that someone is trying to control your behaviour by lowering your self esteem helps women and men get out of a nasty situation sooner rather than later. When someone starts to belittle a person it is time to get out of the situation. QUICK.