Which group has killed 900 in Britain in 6 years?

Of course it's relevant that Lockerbie wasn't a deliberate attack on a British target li!e 7/7 was. It was an American plane with hardly any British people on it and no connection with Britain at all except that it was supposed to fly east-west across Scotland for about 20 minutes. The bombers in fact did not want it to explode in anyone's airspace. They wanted it to explode over the Atlantic.

So it was in fact an attack in British airspace, over mainland Britain.

The attack which happened IN British airspace is different to it being an attack ON British airspace.

I think you know you're wrong but your pride won't let you concede and so you are stubbornly sticking to your guns. Am I right or am I right?

Edited by Guest

The attack which happened IN British airspace is different to it being an attack ON British airspace.

I think you know you're wrong but your pride won't let you concede and so you are stubbornly sticking to your guns. Am I right or am I right?

I'm curious, what is 'on British airspace'?

Edited by SnailyBoy

I'm go out and attack British airspace right now.

Watch me punch and flail at the air...

---------- Post added 16-12-2016 at 07:36 ----------

The main thing is that blake is wrong in his main assertion about terrorism and he is trying to deflect from this by nit-picking.

Indeed, he was wrong from the first time he said it and has been trying to shift the goal posts ever since.

Lockerbie being classed as the biggest British terrorist attack ever is a bit like Munich 1972 being classed as the biggest German terrorist attack ever - which it is.

But Munich 1972 wasn't an attack on Germany either. It was an attack against a totally different country.

Munich 1972 was like Lockerbie. It might have been IN Germany, but it wasn't ON Germany.

See the difference?